Status of multiple locks in scene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status of multiple locks in scene?

Hi there. I've been setting up several scenes with lights, and the plugin is working great for detecting scene status and things. However, I was trying to add a "Lock doors" scene with multiple locks, but the plugin is stating "No control" under scene value in the profile. I'm assuming this is because the locks use lock and unlock rather than on and off, but I'm unsure.

Is there a way to add door locks more appropriately that I'm missing, or is it not possible in the current version of the plugin? Thanks!

Not currently possible, it was really designed for lights but I see the use case. I having been tracking down a bug in Tags and Flash which I (believe) is now resolved (so if correct) I can finally work on SceneMaster. I'll see how to best add locks in as a controllable device.

Comment

Originally posted by knaack View Post
      Hi there. I've been setting up several scenes with lights, and the plugin is working great for detecting scene status and things. However, I was trying to add a "Lock doors" scene with multiple locks, but the plugin is stating "No control" under scene value in the profile. I'm assuming this is because the locks use lock and unlock rather than on and off, but I'm unsure.

Is there a way to add door locks more appropriately that I'm missing, or is it not possible in the current version of the plugin? Thanks!
      An update, digging into this I found (with at least my door locks) that the door lock device was configured with a state of locked and unlocked and a control of lock and unlock. Since the strings were different (by adding the 'ed' to them) the controls weren't listed as both (control and status).

To deal with this, what I came up with is in the case that there are no controls (where you see No Control today) if there are control values that are control only AND there is an existing status value that matches, I allow the control values to be shown. This winds up correctly giving us lock/unlock on these devices.

I am testing to see if other devices are rendered wrong because of this, but so far so good.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X