Long time to receive it-100 data after starting up HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time to receive it-100 data after starting up HS

Blade, after re-start or turn on my computer bldsc plugin does not receive data from it-100 for 1 or 2 hours ... eventually it does. If I open the DLS IV program it can receive and sent data, but bldsc don't in this time frame. Do you have a clue what it's causing this behavior?

Can you do the following:

1. Disable the plugin
    2. Edit hspi_BLDSC.ini and change debugLevel=true
    3. Save INI file
    4. Restart plugin

Give it a few minutes of running and then turn off debug logging on the options page and attach the BLDSC-Detailed.log file zipped
    It is in the HS3 root folder
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ok, the files. The TMP file contains entries three days before... ... thu funny thing is that Activity.log start to log this entries instead of the actual events in the panel.

Every time I delete the logs and start the plugin, all it's ok. But, if the activity.log had 50 or 60 mb, became a big file, the plugin doesn't log for a long time.
      Attached Files

Comment

That is odd because I see the com port opening

03-11-2018 12:03:27:331 p. m. : v2.0.61.0 - Open_DSC_Com_Port(): openOk --> True
        03-11-2018 12:03:27:331 p. m. : v2.0.61.0 - Open_DSC_Com_Port() finished
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Found something

Blade, this file TEMP_BLDSC-Activity.log ... in what circunstances it's created?
          When this file is present, and has a lot of entries, the plugin trasnfers it's entries to BLDSC-Activity.log ... and if the file is 80 mb, it's take a long time to do so. During this time frame, nothing is logged from the panel.
          I think if there is no TEMP file, but BLDSC-Activity.log it's a big file, lot of entries, the same happen. Maybe takes a long time to open or precess the file for new entries can be writed ...

Can you replicate this?

For now, every time my computer reboots, a Windows task delete this files. Then the plugin starts to log correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X