Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Install/Update of package EasyTrigger failed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm running HS3 on Windows7. I tried to update EasyTrigger like I update my other plugins (currently v3.0.0.42) but it says

what am I missing?

Originally posted by mlevin77 View Post
    I'm running HS3 on Windows7. I tried to update EasyTrigger like I update my other plugins (currently v3.0.0.42) but it says

what am I missing?
    Disable the plug-in first, then install. If that doesn't work, leave it disabled and restart HomeSeer and the computer. There has been a problem lately where the plug-in executables fail to shutdown properly during installation. Usually disabling the plug-in will force the executable to release, but restarting the computer will definitely kill it.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      Disable the plug-in first, then install. If that doesn't work, leave it disabled and restart HomeSeer and the computer. There has been a problem lately where the plug-in executables fail to shutdown properly during installation. Usually disabling the plug-in will force the executable to release, but restarting the computer will definitely kill it.

thanks, the disable/install/enable trick did it! I did see this in the log though:

Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.

Comment

Working...
      X