Cannot find required map name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find required map name

I wanted to move my Hometroller-SEL to a new location, so through the drop down menu, I picked shutdown system to turn it off instead of just pulling the plug. Now I get the following error:

EFI Shell version 2.31 [5.9]
    Current running mode 1.1.2
    map: Cannot find required map name.

press esc in x second to skip startup.nsh, any other key to continue.
    Shell>

It doesn't matter if I hit esc or another key, it won't boot into HS3, it just gives me the shell prompt.

What can I do to fix it?

From what I remember, I am running the latest plugins for zwave, sdj-health, and Push notification

Thanks.

Some how your system is corrupt. Try this - First, navigate to Tools > Setup > Configuration, click Backup Config. A zip file will be downloaded to your computer that you can save as a backup. With a Keyboard, mouse, and monitor connected to the SEL, power cycle the system. When prompted to select a boot option, select restore and follow the prompts. The restore can take a while, once complete navigate to Tools > Setup > Configuration, click Restore Config. Select the backed up zip file and your configuration will be restored. Lastly, you will need to reinstall your plug-ins from plug-ins > manage.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I was able to get it to work again. I search the web about the EFI and the shell> prompt. I found a page that said to type exit to get out of it. I did that and it booted normally. Everything works now.

Comment

Good find. That was a lot easier that why I suggested.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This saved my bacon! Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X