www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Media Plug-ins > Media Discussion > iTunes DAAP (3P)

iTunes DAAP (3P) iTunes third party plugin for HS3 that supports iTunes control using the DAAP protocol.

Old June 4th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Seer Master

Error with circumstance

Hello!
First, thank you for this great plug-in. It works great!

I wanted to make mention of a couple of items. When I run a playlist from an event, there is always this line in the log:

Jun-04 5:00:32 AM iTunesDAAP ERROR Cannot get speakers. The operation has timed out

Which doesn't seem to hurt anything - but an error I thought I would report.

Next - I noticed that after creating a new playlist within iTunes, the plug-in "Player" tab does not recognize the addition. I disable, then re-enable iTunesDAAP to make the playlist appear. Again - not a big deal, I do not create playlists everyday.

Thanks!