Wrong Unit Code Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Unit Code Detected

The system is apparently interpreting Unit Code 11 as Unit Code 1.

Originally posted by Chef Ono View Post

The system is apparently interpreting Unit Code 11 as Unit Code 1.

I remember a while back reading that it was suggested that House Codes A,M, and P were codes to be avoided. Couldn't find the exact article but here's a link to where this is mentioned.
    http://jvde.us/forum/index.php?topic=59.0

Comment

This is a bug in the Linux version of the CM15a plugin, not the hardware. When evaluating triggers 2 digit addresses are incorrectly truncated to a single digit.

I will look at this issue along with the 'All Units' issue you reported previously when I am able.
      Best regards,
      -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
      Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Is there already a fix for this problem?
        10 and higher are not working, they are all seen as "1"
        Please make a fix

Comment

Originally posted by mfisher View Post
          This is a bug in the Linux version of the CM15a plugin, not the hardware. When evaluating triggers 2 digit addresses are incorrectly truncated to a single digit.

I will look at this issue along with the 'All Units' issue you reported previously when I am able.
          Is there a FIX comming for this BUG

Comment

Yes, sorry. Currently working on getting the HS3 X10 plugin running under HS4 and will then incorporate my findings, and this fix, into the Linux CM15a code.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

Comment

I just posted beta version 3.0.0.6 to the beat release sticky in this forum that addresses the 'wrong unit code' issue. It also adds support for running under HS4. Please create a new post if you have nay issues with this version.
              Best regards,
              -Mark-

Comment

Working...
              X