HS3 Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Support

I just tried the HS3 beta and to my great surprise, there is a plugin for the HAI Omnistats. I'm both shocked and thrilled. Thanks to the HS folks who put that in.

At this point it is quite basic but it supports setting the mode and the heat and cool set points. Those are the essentials.

I would love to be able to set the humidity as well and push the outdoor temperature, but perhaps in time.

thanks for the info.

what hai stat model are you using with this new plugin
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I'm not actually using it at all. I just installed the plugin for it and played around with it a bit on my test machine which isn't actually connected to any hardware. If anyone gives this a try, I'd like to know about it.

Comment

in homeseer plugins i see there is a version 3.0.0.4 update
        when i upgrade i only get 3.0.0.3 (Wrong file in the updater ?)

Comment

Working...
        X