Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JowiHue Beta 1.0.6.11 (Philips Hue Bridge V2 (Homekit))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new beta 1.0.6.10 has been send to the updater. View the first post for the changes.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

1.0.6.10 is crashing for me after several hours, through a few reboots and such the behavior is the same. I have two of the older hubs, with their newest firmware. Some holiday family guests arrived today, so I needed to roll back to 1.0.6.5, and can't diagnose anything further for now, but there is definitely something wrong.

Comment

Automated,

I am seeing the same here. I am on it as we speak. Is it the same for you: after the crash the plugin restarts, and it is leaving messages like "CompleteBridgeConfig:Error:CompleteBridgeConfig" in your log?
        Just to be sure we are seeing the same here? In that case I have caught them now I hope.

If you have some time, could you check the log directory for 2 jowihue logs? Send them to w.vuyk at upcmail.nl please?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

beta 1.0.6.11

A new beta 1.0.6.11 has been send to the updater. View the first post for the changes.

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

hi wim,

I updated to the beta (1.6.11) but i have an issue. Its creates new devices for my groups and lights, which i dont really like at this moment. so it not migrating my old 1.6.5 config correctly probably. I still use the old bridge with latest firmware.

LOG;

Code:
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	Plugin succesfully started
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	==============================================================================================
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	Device of reporting bridge and light firmware updates is enabled
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	6 Animations available for use in this plugin
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	25 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	-------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	2 Generic flag sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	1 TAP found on bridge 'Philips hue'
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	7 Groups available on bridge 'Philips hue'
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	15 lights connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	-------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	==============================================================================================
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group Keuken
            dec-17 17:04:18	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group Serre
            dec-17 17:04:17	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group Alle Lampen Bij Weg
            dec-17 17:04:16	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group Slaapkamer
            dec-17 17:04:15	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group Berichtgeving
            dec-17 17:04:14	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group Woonkamer Lampen
            dec-17 17:04:13	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new group All Lights
            dec-17 17:04:11	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light LC Slaapkamer
            dec-17 17:04:10	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light LW Logeerkamer
            dec-17 17:04:10	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light LC Gang
            dec-17 17:04:09	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Hue Serre Bol
            dec-17 17:04:08	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Hue Dressoir
            dec-17 17:04:08	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Hue Staande Lamp
            dec-17 17:04:06	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Hue Bank
            dec-17 17:04:05	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Hue TV Rechts
            dec-17 17:04:04	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Voordeur
            dec-17 17:04:03	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Keuken Spot 2
            dec-17 17:04:02	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Keuken Spot 1
            dec-17 17:04:00	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light LightStrips Keuken
            dec-17 17:03:58	 	JowiHue	Devices added for new light Hue TV Links
            dec-17 17:03:57	 	JowiHue	Error: InitDevices: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            dec-17 17:03:56	 	JowiHue	* Connected to bridge Philips hue at 192.168.0.143
            dec-17 17:03:53	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue
            dec-17 17:03:52	 	JowiHue	InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
            dec-17 17:03:52	 	JowiHue	Starting plugin JowiHue 1.0.6.11
            dec-17 17:03:52	 	Info	Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:59937
            I tried another beta before (i think it was 1.6.8) and had the same issue, however did not have the time to keep you updated ;O

I rolled back to 1.6.5.

With the 1.6.5 version i got these in the log for a while now;

Code:
            	GetBridgeComplete: Conversion from string "Nullable object must have a valu" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
            Regards Bart
            ------------------------------------------
            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
            HSPRO 3.
            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

Would have loved to know this when you saw this the first time

The beta has created a log file in the logs directory, "JowiHue.log". Could you send me this log to my mail address? Maybe I can find the issue in it.
              Did you update the bridge to the latest api already, or what version api are you on now?

The issue you mentioned for 1.0.6.5 shoud be solved in the beta... was a hard one to catch.

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

wim,

i am on the latest api update of the old bridge, i send you the log.

regards

Bart
                Regards Bart
                ------------------------------------------
                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                HSPRO 3.
                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

If you are on the latest api you might have no choice but to use the beta... see my post earler on api 1.11. 1.0.6.5 has issues on scenes on the bridge.

If you stay away of configuring the taps in the plugin you might still be able to use the old version. But I am not 100% sure.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

beta 1.0.6.11 crashes after update [fixed!]

Wim,

after updating the pluging from .10 to .11 the plugin repeately crashes at startup. Because of tls certificate error. Using hslinux version of homeseer

Code:
                    Unhandled Exception:
                    System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: Invalid certificate received from server. Error code: 0xffffffff800b010a
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.Handshake.Client.TlsServerCertificate.RemoteValidation (Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.ClientContext context, AlertDescription description) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.Handshake.Client.TlsServerCertificate.validateCertificates (Mono.Security.X509.X509CertificateCollection certificates) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.Handshake.Client.TlsServerCertificate.ProcessAsTls1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.Handshake.HandshakeMessage.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.Handshake.HandshakeMessage:Process ()
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.ClientRecordProtocol.ProcessHandshakeMessage (Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsStream handMsg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.InternalReceiveRecordCallback (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                      at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.AsyncHandshakeCallback (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                      at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse (System.Net.WebRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at System.Net.WebClient.ReadAll (System.Net.WebRequest request, System.Object userToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataCore (System.Uri address, System.Object userToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    10:03:29:8752:[Info]->Plugin JowiHue with instance:  has disconnected
                    10:03:56:5906:[Warning]->I/O interface JowiHue is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                    Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
                    10:03:59:6768:[Info]->Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:41835
                    Connected, waiting to be initialized...
                    update:
                    after googling the error I found the root cause: missing mono package

howtofix:
                    install mono-devel package
                    Code:
                    sudo apt-get install mono-devel
                    and import the root ca certs for tls for homeseer user
                    Code:
                    mozroots --import --ask-remove
                    Code:
                    Mozilla Roots Importer - version 3.2.8.0
                    Download and import trusted root certificates from Mozilla's MXR.
                    Copyright 2002, 2003 Motus Technologies. Copyright 2004-2008 Novell. BSD licensed.

Downloading from 'http://mxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/security/nss/lib/ckfw/builtins/certdata.txt?raw=1'...
                    Importing certificates into user store...
                    140 new root certificates were added to your trust store.
                    Import process completed.
                    Plugin startup is normal now, no crashes
                    Last edited by zigmund; December 18, 2015, 04:52 AM. Reason: fixed

Comment

x.11 appears to be working well in Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by zigmund View Post
                        Wim,

after updating the pluging from .10 to .11 the plugin repeately crashes at startup. Because of tls certificate error. Using hslinux version of homeseer

update:
                        after googling the error I found the root cause: missing mono package

Plugin startup is normal now, no crashes
                        Zigmund,

Got worried seeing your error I am really glad you found it, I am afraid I would have sat down with my hands in my hair so to speak.....

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                          hi wim,

I updated to the beta (1.6.11) but i have an issue. Its creates new devices for my groups and lights, which i dont really like at this moment. so it not migrating my old 1.6.5 config correctly probably. I still use the old bridge with latest firmware.

I tried another beta before (i think it was 1.6.8) and had the same issue, however did not have the time to keep you updated ;O

I rolled back to 1.6.5.

With the 1.6.5 version i got these in the log for a while now;
                          Issue from Bart has been resolved, was most probably caused earlier. The latest beta solved the issue with a bit of help :-)

There is a new release on its way and due to an issue in the beta 1.0.6.11 I would advise to use the releas version from now on. I am waiting for HST to publish this release, until then you can you can find the release here and the the instructions to install the release

Wim
                          Last edited by w.vuyk; December 23, 2015, 06:19 AM.
                          -- Wim

Comment

Thanks for a great plugin!
                            I'm running the beta with linux HS3 on a pi2. I do not seem to have any issues except that for convenience, I plugged the bridge into a Sonos playbar. The bridge is labelled 'unreachable' most of the time, but I can still control the lights. However, when the external switch is turned off/on the lights will not revert to their original settings when the bridge is unreachable (even though I can change it back manually).
                            This issue seems to be resolved now that I plugged the bridge directly in to the LAN.
                            However, I would really like an option for a slider for the ct/Kelvin colorspace as that (and brightness) is what I am using 99% of the time.

Comment

diderikfrom,

it would be nice to know why the bridge is not reachable when it is attached to the sonos device. Could you try to place the bridge back on the sonos device and check if a ping works from the HS3 machine to the bridge?

If it is not reaching the bridge by ping, it will be reported as unreachable (but will still send commands to try).
                              As it is not getting the updates from the bridge when unreachable, it is not able to see a light became reachable and as such is not able to restore the last known status indeed.

I will probably add the color temperature devices in the future, as Philips is also delivering the Phoenix devices, which only deliver the whites, not the hue's. So far I have been postponing it as no one asked for it yet It most probably will become a configurable option.

It will take a while though before it is added. Working on other requests as well here and trying to keep steps clear here on my desk .

Thanks,

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Right now I'm away, but I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.
                                Come to think of it, the pi2 running HS3 was plugged in to another sonos component (this one wired). Now, sonos is somewhat fuzzy concerning STP transparency (I don't know the details). This may have been the problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X