Z-Wave 3.0.1.110 beta error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave 3.0.1.110 beta error

Ran into this over the last day or two. If I add a Polling Interval to a Z-Wave device, the interval is accepted but on the refresh, an error is returned:

"Exception in Z-Wave ConfigDevicePost(POST to Settings Page): Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

At this point the Z-Wave plugin must be restarted for the screen to refresh.

Wade

Current Date/Time: 4/6/2017 12:37:43 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.315
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    System Uptime: 1 Day 0 Hours 57 Minutes 48 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.200.26
    Number of Devices: 53
    Number of Events: 101
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
    1.3.3.0: SimpleRF
    3.0.0.36: X10
    3.0.1.110: Z-Wave
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hedroom; April 6, 2017, 11:39 AM. Reason: Additional Info

I also have this problem.

Comment

same here :-(

Comment

I also found i had more problems also. I was unable to change or update device configurations. I had to downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
          I also found i had more problems also. I was unable to change or update device configurations. I had to downgrade.
          These problems could be caused by a corrupted Z-Wave database.

You might try to shut down, then backup and rename/remove all the Z-Wave.db files. When you restart, they will be rebuilt.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Downgrading fixed the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
              Downgrading fixed the problem.
              I read that in your post. Nonetheless, I have been running 3.0.1.110 since March without issue. I would think others have been running it successfully as well. It would seem that the reason others in this thread are having problems may not be the direct fault of the plug-in.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                I read that in your post. Nonetheless, I have been running 3.0.1.110 since March without issue. I would think others have been running it successfully as well. It would seem that the reason others in this thread are having problems may not be the direct fault of the plug-in.
                I'm not quiet sure. I was also running it successfully for some time until I got a new device Enerwave ZW15R. It wasn't until that devices got added and it wouldn't work right that I noticed these issues myself after using the plugin for a few weeks.

I first thought it was all the device that has problems. After talking to both enterwave and Homeseer and walking threw some test with them I have found the device does have instant status update issues and setting a manual polling time was a work around but that doesn't work without an error on the beta plugin. I also found that the configuration updates didn't work also related to the plugin. Matt at homeseer is looking into it and was the one pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

did anybody find a resolution to this problem? I have .129 installed, i had the same problem with .128 everytime I try to change report settings I get an error. when I had .87 installed I did not have this problem.

How do I fix this? reboot didn't work. I am running on win10 with HS version .318

I tried Randy's solution (z-wave.db delete), no joy...tried to manual install of Dll's and zwave plugin, no joy....
                  Last edited by wadesready; June 13, 2017, 06:36 PM. Reason: errors! and more errors!

Comment

Working...
                  X