Interfacing Homeseer with Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interfacing Homeseer with Bluetooth

Has anyone interfaced Homeseer to Bluetooth?

I found an interesting IR device the "PUCK Smart Universal Remote" ( https://www.smarthome.com/puck-st002-smart-universal-remote-2-pack.html?trk_msg=M9MKH6JVU5RK515TU3PVFLP4RK&trk_contact=3C2 2A1MREC471F0PH7J1SPPLDC&trk_sid=4HT1OE2FKVGUPDP6SH9CT934UC&S K=HML17RE42A&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Ma in+Hero+-+Puck+Smart+Universal+Remote+%282-Pack%29&utm_campaign=171218R-A )

My dream is to fully integrate HSTouch with all my IR devices. There doesn't seem to be any reasonably priced options out there.
    Thanks...s

When I looked at it last there was very limited support for .net talking to BLE devices (it is third party or involves referencing things I don't understand), the windows support seems to be targetting UWP applications rather than .net. I presume there is some reasoning behind this, perhaps they never really thought of BLE devices being used outside of mobile or similar clients. The best option I thought would be using a Raspberry Pi, some python and then sending data back to HS.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X