Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Codes

You're wanting to trigger an event if a certain user disarms the system?

If so, and you're running the latest version 3.0.2.4, use the "OMNI:User Armed or Disarmed System" function.

Comment

Thank you. Yes, thats what I am wanting to do. I didnt see that option.I have 3 users but only one user is under that option? Sorry, other two users are "master" thats why....

Comment

Originally posted by jms72499 View Post
        Thank you. Yes, thats what I am wanting to do. I didnt see that option.I have 3 users but only one user is under that option? Sorry, other two users are "master" thats why....
        I have the same problem. I wish we had an option to bring the Master users over. Even if it's a hidden configuration somewhere. I.E. manually placing an empty file or line in config file the Plugin directory.

Comment

I just added my master users as regular users and changed the master code. Not the end of the world for me.

Great plugin

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
            I have the same problem. I wish we had an option to bring the Master users over. Even if it's a hidden configuration somewhere. I.E. manually placing an empty file or line in config file the Plugin directory.
            I have it on my list to make it optional. I didn't like the idea of bringing the master code into HS, but a few have requested it.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              I have it on my list to make it optional. I didn't like the idea of bringing the master code into HS, but a few have requested it.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
              Thanks Rob. This will be a welcome enhancement.

Comment

Working...
              X