Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If using Homeseer 2 then the link to mcsSprinklers is always requested during startup.

The links at the top of mcsSprinklers are built based upon the page that is being shown. The Comm Test, and Weather Test do not have links at the top of their pages, nor do the touch or calendar-based popups.

Comment

Small bug
      Dont transfer data from mcstemperature to mcssprinklers
      Attached Files

Comment

mcsTemperature manages rainfall daily, while your mcsSprinklers setting is for hourly. If this does not take care of it, then I would like to see exactly what is contained in your DeviceString for the rainfall. Also be certain you are on a current version of mcsSprinkles as there was changes in parsing the DeviceString done very recently.

Comment

Hey, just upgrade to 2.8.94B last night ... and today, for the first time ever since going to fixed day-of-week timings ... it ran the second cycle on my garden area/zone.

So thanks again for fixing this, maybe it was related to the lack of round robin bug you mentioned in the release notes.

Comment

I'm running the standalone version of mcsSprinklers Professional in ET mode. Ever since updating to 2.8.97B, every time my system syringes the zone percentages all go to 100%. The syringe times are 1 to 3 minutes per zone---no more than 20% of normal run times. Everything had been working OK for a couple of months until 2.8.97B. All versions since then do the same thing. I currently have 2.8.101B installed.

Also I notice in the Run Log that there are tons of (seemingly random) OFF signals being sent to the Rain8 controller. These don't seem to occur during normal runtimes.

Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks.

Comment

I believe there is a parameter now that controls whether syringing affects the moisture % or not ... after upgrading, it could have defaulted to on instead of off ... so try and find it and that could be your solution. I "think" I saw this parameter in a recent version ...

Comment

Syringing is considered manual mode operation. There is a setting on the Other page to update soil moisture in manual mode or not. I do agree that syringing should not ever update soil moisture.

Comment

I corrected it so syringing always leaves moisture level unchanged in V2.8.102.

Comment

Thanks, Michael!

Comment

v112B Problem with setting zones to 100%

Even when setting "Set to 100% after cycle" under ET control in Area Setup, it only adds the fixed percentage (in my case 60%) after running the cycle. Running V2.8.112.

Comment

The easiest way for me to provide suggestions is to see your \config\mcssprinklers.ini and debug for a period when you are not getting what is expected. The debug output is produced with the Other Page setting for general debug. The data file willbe produced n \data\mcssprinklers and have generaldebug as part of its filename. A new file is produced each day so look at the creation data in its filename to identify the correct one. send to mcssolutions at centurytel dot net.

Comment

Syringing Options

In "Other Setup", changes to syringing options do not stick after pressing "Save Changes" button. This also occurred in a previous version, but was subsequently fixed---but it has been doing this again for at least the past 3 or 4 versions. Currently, I'm running 2.8.117 Professional stand-alone.

Comment

I see where the Time radio is saved as a Temp setting, but otherwise I do not see a "sticking" problem. The correction for the Time/Temp is V2.8.118

Comment

Hello Michael,
                              Started to see the following today - wondering

12/6/2008 10:52:44 PM mcsSprinklers TCPClient GetURL2 http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...&Cache=fmiI623 Line 100 Still executing last request
                              12/6/2008 10:52:44 PM mcsSprinklers TCPClient GetURL3 http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...&Cache=fmiI648 Line 100 Still executing last request
                              12/6/2008 10:52:44 PM mcsSprinklers TCPClient GetURL4 http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...&Cache=fmiI264 Line 100 Still executing last request
                              12/6/2008 10:52:44 PM mcsSprinklers TCPClient GetURL5 http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...&Cache=fmiI279 Line 100 Still executing last request
                              12/6/2008 10:52:44 PM mcsSprinklers TCPClient GetURL1 http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/xml...&Submit=Submit Line 100 Still executing last request

FIXED - It was a "work offline" on the IE tab that had been checked. Unchecked it and all is well.

Pete
                              Last edited by Pete; December 7, 2008, 09:34 AM.
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Where can I get the latest .DLL to update my standalone version with?

Thx,
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X