Web User Login Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web User Login Problem

I am having a problem with web user logins in homeseer (Standard Edition 2.3.0.136). Whenever I click the logout button from either the homeseer workstation or on a remote pc and then try to login, it prompts me for a username and password. I type in the correct values and it prompts for it again 2 more times until it locks out. If I re-launch the browser over again, it automatically logs me in as one of my defined users.

I have tried renaming the users.cfg file so that it creates a new one, but still the same behavior.

Any ideas?

The logout screen is designed to be closed after you log out. Then when you launch the browser again it should prompt you to login again.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have a new HomeSeer Machine and moving to HSPRO. I am only moving my MDB file over and downloading Plug-Ins etc from the Updater and reconfiguring a new build of HomeSeer.

I am having a problem with web user logins with HSPRO (2.4.0.1). Whenever I click the logout button from either the homeseer workstation or on a remote pc on my network and then try to login, it prompts me for a username and password. When I try to log on it keeps prompting me for my passwork and then sends me to a blank screen at my correct network logon at 192.168.1.9:182/logo).

I have tried deleting users.cfg file so that it creates a new one, but still the same behavior.

Maybe this is normal for security, but I am not sure. If so, how do I create a sign-on so I can get into my to see my HAI Security Panel etc? As is I can not Log on to get into my security items.

Any ideas?

Comment

Kill the browser and start a new one and you should be able to login. When you log out it kills the session so that no one can log back in.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X