Script Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script Errors

May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Type 'MySqlException' is not defined.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Type 'MySqlDataReader' is not defined.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Type 'MySqlDataAdapter' is not defined.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Type 'MySqlConnection' is not defined.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Type 'MySqlCommand' is not defined.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Type 'MySqlConnection' is not defined.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'Newtonsoft.Json' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
    May-20 11:35:52 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Traccar.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and con

^^^^

does the above mean anything to anyone with script knowledge? driving me mad trying to resolve it now spent weeks!

It likely is that your ScriptingReferences line in your settings.ini file is wrong or you have moved the DLL's that it previously was linked to, I'd check this first.

Comment

It's actually a script that is in beta stages written by a fellow HomeSeer user on this forum.

Do the scripting references in settings.ini refer to root of hs3 folder? Or bin/ folder as default?

Comment

Fixed it and SUPER embarrarsed at my stupidity!

ScriptingReferences was under the [Display] header instead of [Settings]

I have NEVER touched it before so i have no idea why but it all works now

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
          Fixed it and SUPER embarrarsed at my stupidity!

ScriptingReferences was under the [Display] header instead of [Settings]

I have NEVER touched it before so i have no idea why but it all works now

Thank you
          Hey,

I'm having the same issues with the same script, but my ScriptingReferences are in the right place.
          Can you share your ScriptingReferences line with me as my paths don't seem to work right.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SmartyPants View Post

Hey,

I'm having the same issues with the same script, but my ScriptingReferences are in the right place.
            Can you share your ScriptingReferences line with me as my paths don't seem to work right.

Thanks
            Can you post your entry from the settings.ini file? I can post mine, but I have many other references in it as well.
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

Can you post your entry from the settings.ini file? I can post mine, but I have many other references in it as well.
              I got it working, it was a problem with the mysql.data.dll version.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X