Leviton Zwave Dimmer time using events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leviton Zwave Dimmer time using events

I have 6 leviton zwave dimmers that are used in several different events. The events all adjust the dimming levels. Im wondering if there is anyway to set the time frame in which the event occurs, aka how long it takes the dimmer to go from say 75% to 20%. I have adjusted the dimmers themselves to dim properly (takes 10 seconds when pressing the physical button on the switch), but when i run events it seems to override this setting. So is there anyway to slow down an event in order to slow the dimming process?

Thanks

Originally posted by chrissiemens4 View Post
    I have 6 leviton zwave dimmers that are used in several different events. The events all adjust the dimming levels. Im wondering if there is anyway to set the time frame in which the event occurs, aka how long it takes the dimmer to go from say 75% to 20%. I have adjusted the dimmers themselves to dim properly (takes 10 seconds when pressing the physical button on the switch), but when i run events it seems to override this setting. So is there anyway to slow down an event in order to slow the dimming process?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X