JowiHue Scene tab not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue Scene tab not working

Tried to set up a scene today, and I noticed the "Hue/Saturation / Whites / Cie Color Space" radio selections aren't responding at all. I'm assuming the text boxes below should be changing based on my selection. The page defaults to Hue/Saturation, and when I switch to Cie Color space, there's no discernible change in the page. It appears there's a javascript error when the page loads (see below)

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Au-HF_1Cs-ycg8JOjdUdcmnKcAZJVg

~Mark

Originally posted by mjgtp View Post
    Tried to set up a scene today, and I noticed the "Hue/Saturation / Whites / Cie Color Space" radio selections aren't responding at all. I'm assuming the text boxes below should be changing based on my selection. The page defaults to Hue/Saturation, and when I switch to Cie Color space, there's no discernible change in the page. It appears there's a javascript error when the page loads (see below)

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Au-HF_1Cs-ycg8JOjdUdcmnKcAZJVg

~Mark
    Mark,

There is not much I can see on the image you send. If you click on one of the text boxes a popup should come to allow you to change the value? Is this what you see failing?
    Are there error messages in the log when you go to this page?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Mark,

Was playing here with the scenes to see if the browser brand would show the issue. And I found an error on the plugins side...
      Sorry for that. Will be resolved in the next release..

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Sorry for taking so long to come back to this. Yea, clicking on the textboxes doesn't do anything, no popups, no nothing. Pretty sure there's only supposed to be a single set of textboxes displayed, not two for each setting as i'm seeing.

This error is actually thrown as soon as the page comes up in the browser. I've tried Chrome, FF and IE, and they all seem to be an issue. Chrome shows the error I reported in the screenshot, IE and Firefox thinks there's a missing semicolon in the jquery library... "SyntaxError: missing ; before statement jquery-1.9.1.min.js:23:55"

Comment

Glad it's not just me.

Comment

Originally posted by mjgtp View Post
            Sorry for taking so long to come back to this. Yea, clicking on the textboxes doesn't do anything, no popups, no nothing. Pretty sure there's only supposed to be a single set of textboxes displayed, not two for each setting as i'm seeing.

This error is actually thrown as soon as the page comes up in the browser. I've tried Chrome, FF and IE, and they all seem to be an issue. Chrome shows the error I reported in the screenshot, IE and Firefox thinks there's a missing semicolon in the jquery library... "SyntaxError: missing ; before statement jquery-1.9.1.min.js:23:55"
            Mark,
            Did you test the latest version, 1.1.3.1? That is the version that has the issues with the radio button resolved. If your error still persists, I am not able to see it here?

Wim

*Edit* revoke that, it was not resolved in 1.1.3.1 - it is solved in the new beta. You should be able to use that for the philips bridges like normal.
            Last edited by w.vuyk; September 4, 2017, 03:33 AM.
            -- Wim

Comment

Having problems with scenes as well

Current Date/Time: 9/4/2017 12:39:07 PM
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.318
              Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
              System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 16 Minutes 51 Seconds
              IP Address: 192.168.6.199
              Number of Devices: 213
              Number of Events: 9
              Available Threads: 200

Enabled Plug-Ins
              3.0.0.48: BBMessenger
              2.0.35.0: BLLAN
              2.0.49.0: BLOnkyo
              3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
              3.0.0.6: HSZigBee
              2.0.0.16: JowiHue
              3.0.0.28: MediaController
              1.1.17243.88: MyQ
              3.0.1.90: PHLocation
              3.0.6429.13054: UltraLighting3
              3.0.5902.19061: UltraSMTP3
              3.3.6389.22764: Yamaha
              3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

I have used both the 1.1.3.1 and now the beta 2.0.0.16 and in both I cannot seem to get the scenes screen to function.
              I created the 'demo' stuff and attempted to copy/modify those for my use, but I can't change the bulb colors, nothing sticks. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if its just acting funny.

Comment

Is this with the radio buttons? As this should be solved. Otherwise it would be better to explain a bit more in detail on what you are experiencing in a new thread, otherwise this becomes a bit confusing.
                One important question would be if you see errors in the log, that might help me on track?

But again, if this is not about the issue with radiobutton, pleas start a new thread?

Thanks,
                Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Yes, with the radio buttons.
                  Is there anything else I can offer to help?

Comment

I have done a retest here just now with the radio buttons on the scenes and they seem t work for me. So I would like to ask you to do tracing. as you are using the beta version now, please go to the configuration page, tab Trace Options. Enable the detailed tracing and the log to file options.

than stop the plugin and start it again. Go to the creativity page and edit a scene, play with the radion buttons, make sure to click every one.
                    Check the HS3 log to see if you see some lines of error there.
                    Then, go to the configuration page and disable the log to file and detailed tracing options.

In the logs subdirectory under the HS installation directory you will find the JowiHue.log file. Pleas send this to my mail address: w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl, so I can have a look at it?

Thanks,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

I was about to do as you asked above, but figured it couldn't hurt to restart homeseer, and I got this:

9/4/2017 2:50:47 PM ~!~JowiHue~!~Error: (UpgradeDBVersion):SQL logic error or missing databaseduplicate column name: CTStartup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

I then disabled then removed the plugin from homeseer, restarted, and didn't get this message. I reinstalled the plugin BETA version, didn't seem to work still, and then restarted it again, and once again received the message above.
                      I imagine this is what you are looking for but I will turn on the logging as you requested and get that to you.

Comment

Yes, this message it riggered by the beta, tried to explain that also in the beta thread. But this is not the issue, as the plugin will just run normally and the missed SQL update is not essential. It will be removed with the new beta.
                        I hope the detailed trace will tell us more.

thanks,

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Ok, the log is on it's way.
                          Here is what I noticed while testing. If I use the SAME bulbs I was attempting to create scenes for in the previous version, it acts like the old version. However, if I choose a different bulb I had not tried to create a scene for before, it worked as advertised.

I hope this helps.

Comment

A little more testing, and it would appear to me as if it's the apostrophe in some of the names on the bulbs. Had "Scott's" and changed to to "Scotts" and it started working in the Scenes tab. So the ones that I had tested and worked were ones without apostrophes in their names. As soon as I tested another one with an apostrophe that I hadn't used before and it didn't work, it started making sense.

Comment

Ok, Scott! Now it makes sense..
                              Send you an answer on the log you send me before, You can just strike it now.

In the three year existence of this plugin I have dealt with all kinds of language specific notations, but indeed, an apostrophe never crossed my path

I got it and will work on it, maybe it is easy, maybe I'll cry. For now, do not use the apostrophe

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X