Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I don't have faith the above will work and since I just set this thing up, can I use any of the HS3 Recovery Procedures or System Restore to start over? There really needs to be something simpler to do if you enter incorrect panel information. Kind of frustrating at this point. Thanks for your help. SJ

Comment

Originally posted by sjht View Post
      Since I don't have faith the above will work and since I just set this thing up, can I use any of the HS3 Recovery Procedures or System Restore to start over? There really needs to be something simpler to do if you enter incorrect panel information. Kind of frustrating at this point. Thanks for your help. SJ
      I have already developed the code to prevent this from happening, but I havent released it to the updater just yet - there are several other changes in there that I need to test out first.

So, we can get you going in the meantime:

Search and download WinSCP
      Connect to your Zee by entering the IP address.
      the username is homeseer - the password could be what you set it to when you installed your Zee.
      Try SFTP first, if that doesnt work, try FTP.

This will give you a windows-style interface to your Zee.

navigate to the /usr/local/HomeSeer/Config folder and click on the HAI.ini then delete.

Restart the plugin and you should be good to go.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Executing the command did not work. I cut/pasted it directly into the box. It indicates it is running, but nothing ever happens and still can't get back to the HAI config page! SJ

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
          I have already developed the code to prevent this from happening, but I havent released it to the updater just yet - there are several other changes in there that I need to test out first.

the username is homeseer - the password could be what you set it to when you installed your Zee.

navigate to the /usr/local/HomeSeer/Config folder and click on the HAI.ini then delete.

OK. Will try that now. Thanks!

Comment

Success! Was able to delete the file and made sure I entered the port correctly this time. Thanks. SJ

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

Awesome! Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Does deleting the HAI.ini folder still help with connection issues? Yesterday, the power blipped here. The router and ZEE were on a backup, but not my switch. Once the ZEE lost connection, the HAI plugin stopped communicating with the OP panel. Even though Alexa responded with the OK. I had to log into the ZEE and manually stop and re-start the plugin to get it to re-connect with the panel.

Comment

I am having trouble connecting to my leviton omni lte panel,The encryption keys IP address and port are all correct however within the Omni log it seems to connect to the omni then immediately disconnects, i Am new to homeseer so not sure where to go with this

Comment

HomeTroller Connected to HAI Omni but will not do anything

I am new to blogging so forgive me if I do not do this correctly. We are a Leviton HAI dealer. I have a Leviton HAI Omni Pro which I want to control from an Amazon Echo. I have connected a HomeTroller Zee S2. Using the HomeSeer web page I have connected the HomeTroller to the Leviton Omni. I have downloaded the Omni Plug In. I can see all my thermostat, lights, security zones and buttons in HomeSeer.
                    When I ask Alexa to for example turn on the kitchen lights she say OK but nothing happens.
                    If I go to HomeSeer / Home/ Device list / Kitchen and push ON under control nothing happens.
                    Obviously I am missing something. How do I get it to actually turn devices on and off

Comment

Working...
                    X