Originally posted by steveng View Post
      Mark,

You ever hear anything back from them?

Thanks,
      Steven G
      no. something must be going on at sh, i usually get a response by now
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark

Just checking in on the outlets.

Thanks,
        Steven G

Comment

Steven,
          turns out the device is working as designed. (but not as expected)

not sure what the work-around is.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark,

That is a bummer, such potential for the product.

Thanks again for checking into it.

Thanks,
            Steven G

Comment

Originally posted by steveng View Post
              Mark,

That is a bummer, such potential for the product.

Thanks again for checking into it.

Thanks,
              Steven G
              yah, I'm wondering if they will change this in future versions. apparently the dimmer version of the outletlinc has this feature.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Support for Insteon Heat Pump Thermostat

I just purchased the model 2732-242. Does your Insteon Plug-in currently support it? If now when do you anticipate it being added to your plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by bilesb View Post
                  I just purchased the model 2732-242. Does your Insteon Plug-in currently support it? If now when do you anticipate it being added to your plug-in?
                  no, thermostats are supported via the a separate plugin. see the following forum

http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1183
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Insteon has just released a new alert module - 2867-222. It is currently not supported.

Comment

Originally posted by jaslin View Post
                      Insteon has just released a new alert module - 2867-222. It is currently not supported.
                      i will add support once i get a unit and the dev notes
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this has been asked for previously... but I am just starting to program groups and thought it would save me a few clicks if there was a "copy selected group" button between add and delete.

Ultimately, it would create a new group that has the same devices selected with same parameters, but probably default the optional controller to "none".

I saw someone else had suggested an option to capture current dim levels - I +1 that too

thanks,
                        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dhalsall View Post
                          Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this has been asked for previously... but I am just starting to program groups and thought it would save me a few clicks if there was a "copy selected group" button between add and delete.

Ultimately, it would create a new group that has the same devices selected with same parameters, but probably default the optional controller to "none".

I saw someone else had suggested an option to capture current dim levels - I +1 that too

thanks,
                          Dave
                          i've added a 'copy selected group' feature. look for it in the next version i post.
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark Devices Offline

Just the ability to configure a device offline, such that it would not be polled. This would be very handy for my Christmas Light devices which spend 10.5 months/yr in my drawer.

Comment

Originally posted by madmellow View Post
                              Just the ability to configure a device offline, such that it would not be polled. This would be very handy for my Christmas Light devices which spend 10.5 months/yr in my drawer.
                              configuring a device offline, isn't possible.

there is an event action that allows you to change the polling freq. create events to change the freq when you install or pull a device.
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark, I think what he means is having the ability to temporarily disable some devices so they can be unplugged without causing the plugin to give errors that they can not be contacted. This would be great for devices that are only used for Christmas lights. Currently I have to leave all my Christmas-only devices plugged in all year so the plugin doesn't keep logging them as failing after 5 tries.

Comment

Working...
                                X