X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Apparently Qubino is certified:
    http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1231

My suggestion is that Qubino themselves contact the HS team, and tell them that customers want Qubino-support in HS3.
    Very interesting - I am very excited about the thermostat module, it seems to do exactly what I need it to do and possibly one of the only EU thermostat modules? A bit curious as to why only one product is showing certified at the minute, perhaps they are all going to be who knows.

Comment

I got them to wotk with hs3 now, but KW hours and Watt metering dos`nt work.
      Someone got the watt metering to work?

Comment

Have you associated group 4 to HS?
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Yes, i have associated it to group 4 now
          But, still no watt or KW hours metering

Comment

What happens if you poll the device, then?
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Polling interval is set to 10min.
              Still not working

Comment

Im having some problems with these dimmers and the control of them. Unlike fibaro they dont have sliders for control. If i try adjust it for slider and use them in HSTouch i can't adjust them from 0-100% where 0% would turn them off. How should i proceed with this?

EDIT:
                It might seem that first time you add them they are just wrong after deleting the control part and then rescan device i get the regular dimming with on/off and dimming controlls not all the other weird uncontrollable stuff. But still i feel the control in HStouch it not good when using a slider.

EDIT2:
                Im wondering cause when i have a slider and i drag it all the way up the light does not go ON(100%), i need to drag it almost to top to get around 98% or so. But with the Fibaro dimmers i have i can drag to top and it will get to ON. How can i get that when slider is dragged to the top i goes 100 on?
                Last edited by U5tabil; March 25, 2015, 04:25 PM.
                Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                  EDIT2:
                  Im wondering cause when i have a slider and i drag it all the way up the light does not go ON(100%), i need to drag it almost to top to get around 98% or so. But with the Fibaro dimmers i have i can drag to top and it will get to ON. How can i get that when slider is dragged to the top i goes 100 on?
                  Is "Is Dimmable" checked under the device configuration?

Comment

Yes. And i can dim them also. If I drag from 0/off to any % is ok up to ~98% if I drag from any % or even off all the way up it stays on last set. Mean from off to topp it stays ofoff. From 50% to topp it stays 50%

Comment

The slider on the web page should behave this way. Meaning: It only uses dim values, from 1% to 98%. The Off button turns it off, and the On button sets it to On ("99%").

If the device is set to "Is Dimmable" then a HStouch slider should be able to use the whole value span, that is from 0 ("Off") via all the dim values (1 to 98) and stop at 99 ("On").

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                        The slider on the web page should behave this way. Meaning: It only uses dim values, from 1% to 98%. The Off button turns it off, and the On button sets it to On ("99%").

If the device is set to "Is Dimmable" then a HStouch slider should be able to use the whole value span, that is from 0 ("Off") via all the dim values (1 to 98) and stop at 99 ("On").
                        Yes it is set. but it looks like this in the other part. Iv changed "Dim" and "%" since all it said before was "position". weird cause who want that to show.
                        Attached Files

Comment

It seems that the "on" that shows only puts it on last position. not on as 100%. even if i try set status-control to "both" to be able to control it i am not the button does not show at all

Comment

Value 255 for Z-wave dimmers are usually named "On Last Level". If you dim the light to 50% and turn it off, using "On Last Level" will dim the light back to 50%, not 100%.

These are the "correct" values and labels, taken from a Fibaro dimmer, but other dimmers are equal.

Comment

I too have Fibaro dimmers. and iv compared and try copy it but still same problem.

But what i have managed is that if i now click the "ON" it actually goes all ON. But still if i drag the slider in hstouch all the way up it still does not go to on position.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Guys

I am trying to use these dimmers, I have just about got the dimmer to work (by deleting the created device which appears to think it is a shutter) and have LED's connected to it which appear to dim OKish (a bit jumpy on slow fades but could be a parameter issue).

Does anyone have the I2/I3 inputs working? They both show as 'Sensor Binary Reserved 1' and 'Sensor Binary Reserved 2' in HS and I have connected switches to them. I have associated Group 2 and Group 3 with HomeSeer (which I think is correct) as per the documentation. When I switch the switches the root device updates it's last change column but the child devices do not update at all and just stay at off. I have deleted these child devices and pressed rescan but no change - they simple stay off. HS clearly sees some form of communication to it to update the last change column but seemingly not getting to the device itself. I have tried polling the unit and polling does not pick it up either. In the HS log I get;

May-02 23:34:44 Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Goap Switch Multilevel Node 3 Root Set to OFF
                                May-02 23:34:39 Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Goap Switch Multilevel Node 3 Root Set to ON
                                May-02 23:34:35 Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Goap Switch Multilevel Node 3 Root Set to OFF
                                May-02 23:34:23 Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Goap Switch Multilevel Node 3 Root Set to ON

So it appears just be trying to turn the root device off and on rather than the child devices.

The product is certified as per http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1231

Anyone any ideas what I might be missing? Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X