Dynamic icons and virtual devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Spud,

I have version B395 running now on my handy.
    What's about the intermediary state ?
    I have a HS device with ON (100%), OFF (0%) and DIM (1-99%).
    In IH I've configured the device's icons (ON state, OFF state and
    intermediary state).
    Values 1-99 % show the ON state icon unstead of the intermediary
    state icon.

Where is the issue ?

Regards,
    Fischi

Comment

@spud. I tried clicking on the link and get the message "Your account isn't currently eligible for this app's testing program."

How do I become part of the beta community? I've been a user of Imperihome for years, starred with Vera and now HS. Its a great app.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jhirschhorn View Post
        @spud. I tried clicking on the link and get the message "Your account isn't currently eligible for this app's testing program."

How do I become part of the beta community? I've been a user of Imperihome for years, starred with Vera and now HS. Its a great app.

Thanks
        follow the following instructions to join the Android Beta community:
        https://imperihome.zendesk.com/hc/en...sting-program-

Comment

Originally posted by mystic860 View Post
          New feature added to the iOS client last release (test flight ver), you can select one icon for one state and another for another state. This is what I was referring to as custom dynamic icons. My bad for not being clear. I was hoping this same feature was already in the android client.

When I go to custom as described all I can do is select 1 icon. I'm not cleaver enough to make them single dynamic as I am sure the rest of you are doing.

P.S> BTW Spud - Thank you so much for this plugin, I was about to kick homeseer to the curb due to lack of a mobile client, I hate HStouch as I am not interested in designing the interface. imperihome is perfect. Gladly paid the fee for a license you deserve it!
          I am using the iOS client and not seeing how you select a separate on and off custom icon, any chance you can share how you get there? I am on version 1.5.1

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by norcalhkr View Post
            I am using the iOS client and not seeing how you select a separate on and off custom icon, any chance you can share how you get there? I am on version 1.5.1

thanks
            You need 1.5.2:

Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1184383

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
              You need 1.5.2:

[ATTACH]53725[/ATTACH]

Cheers
              Al
              I see this and have set up two separate icons but they do not change. I think I'm missing something......

AARPaul in Florida

Comment

Hi Guys

I can't seem to get my virtual binary sensor into ImperiHome iPad client, I can get it into the server but it won't show up in client, any ideas?

Comment

Ok think I figured it out, had to reboot ipad after adding new devices to Imperihome.

Next issue was with trying to mimic a binary sensor as a placeholder for the home burgalar alarm armed/disarmed status. I have a fibaro unit that intercepts the wiring of the alarm and reports back the status, unfortunately the alarm only outputs a short pulse for each so no state is retained by the fibaro in HS3.

Trying to use a virtual device (sensor) driven by an event to hold this state persistently until next change did not work as the virtual device only seems to like an on value of 100 which I think needs to be 255 to drive the Imperihome widget icons. A work around was to create the virtual device as a switch instead and this seems to work fine with the 100 value.

Comment

dynamic icon vs multiple control status

Hi

Is there anyway to have one icon set in imperihome per controls status for a specific device ?

I'm using the Envisalink DSC alarm plugin for which I have the partition device which can have more than 10 state, is there anyway on a multi button in Imperihome to display the 10 states on can I only show the On, Off state ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                      Hi

Is there anyway to have one icon set in imperihome per controls status for a specific device ?

I'm using the Envisalink DSC alarm plugin for which I have the partition device which can have more than 10 state, is there anyway on a multi button in Imperihome to display the 10 states on can I only show the On, Off state ?

thanks
                      Right now, ImperiHome only supports dynamic icons for on/off states

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                        Right now, ImperiHome only supports dynamic icons for on/off states

Comment

ICON Library

Slow question how does one add more icons to the icon library and if so where do they reside (IOS) directory wise? Is there format type e.g. png and file size requirements?
                          Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
                          Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
                          HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                            I wrote them to ask for a new feature, I guess I'm not the first one to ask for this one
                            Did you get an answer? IH devs seem to ignore tie community for the most part. I'm exploring Home Remote... the dev, Bill, is super responsive and that app does 1000x more than IH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
                              Did you get an answer? IH devs seem to ignore tie community for the most part. I'm exploring Home Remote... the dev, Bill, is super responsive and that app does 1000x more than IH.

For iOS? Which app is it, there are a few named that? The one I see looks pretty plain...

Comment

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
                                For iOS? Which app is it, there are a few named that? The one I see looks pretty plain...
                                http://thehomeremote.com/

you can use the 'basic' default UI -- which is plain but works well - better/faster in most ways vs IH
                                or
                                you can custom build (super easy) a completely custom UI with the Windows 'Designer' app. Which is 1000x more times powerful and flexible vs IH's Dashboards

Comment

Working...
                                X