Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hayward ProLogic

Hello,

I just received a Hayward ProLogic controller with SWG. I placed an order for the supporting Autelis unit as well. Do you support this yet? If not, would you be willing? I will definitely help test.

Thanks,

Greg

The Hayward/Goldline Autelis interface is not supported yet, but if you can help with testing I can add it. Let me know once you have your Autelis interface installed.

Comment

Ready to test

Sorry for the delay. I had some issues with my powerline ethernet adapter. All is working well now.

Comment

Hey gh4un,

Did you test the Autelis with Hayward yet? I'm having a hard time deciding between Autelis and the Hayward serial interface... The reason I'd go with Autelis is that I could control via web and mobile without Homeseer if needed. It also has an ethernet port so I can connect directly to my network without additional computers.

Comment

Autelis Hayward Pool Controller

Hello,

I am very happy withe the Autelis unit. I have been pretty busy lately and Spud was on vacation, so having this working with Homeseer has been delayed a bit. I really like Autelis customer support as well. I have a sense and dispense unit and they are very willing to work with me to get this supported. It is a great and solid unit. It has discrete controls as well as having replicated this keypad interface. I can do everything, as if I was at the panel. There is good documentation as well.

Thanks,

Greg

Comment

The first beta version of the plugin with support for Hayward controller is ready. Please install and test the attached version (3.0.0.7)

I would like some feedback about the AUX devices because the documentation was quite confusing. Can you actually rename those AUX equipments?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hayward.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	1186637

Comment

anyone has tested this version with a Autelis Hayward controller?
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X