This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Update wiped out Interface Port

Hey there. I running the Homeseer See V2. Some time ago you guys helped me get it up and running. All has been fine until recently. With the latest HS3 update it seems that the Insteon Interface Port is wiped out and I can't figure out how to find out which port it should be using. I believe it autodiscovered it last time after I plugged in my new Powerlinc 2413U. Any help would be great. 98% of my home using Insteon so I am dead in the water until I get this fixed.

Thanks,

Kerry

do you have a backup of the insteon.ini? it would say in the there in the config section
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      do you have a backup of the insteon.ini? it would say in the there in the config section
      Good call Mark. I unzipped my most recent backup, found the insteon.ini file and found that it was on /dev/ttyUSB0. I would have never gotten it right. I typed in ttyUSB0 but totally forgot to but /dev in front. Not sure it got wiped out but whatever. It seems to be all better. Thanks!

Comment

I lied. Not everything is OK. The PLM is recognized and working but every single one of my Insteon devices is now gone. Ideas????

Comment

Originally posted by klebel View Post
          I lied. Not everything is OK. The PLM is recognized and working but every single one of my Insteon devices is now gone. Ideas????
          shutdown hs, restore an insteon.ini and homeseer.hsd file from the day before the upgrade, and restart hs
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
          X