Failure to install on Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to install on Linux

When I try to install this plugin it seems to install fine but it always blows up when it tries to run the Exe. I tried to check to make sure all the dependencies are there, but I'm not sure what dependency is missing or how to tell more about what is happening. Here are the logs:
    Sep-16 3:33:28 PM
    Error
    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_JowiHue.exe: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.
    Sep-16 3:33:27 PM
    Updater
    Install/Update of package JowiHue was successful.
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\HSPI_JowiHue.exe.config
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\HSPI_JowiHue.exe
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\bin\JowiHue\WebSocket4Net.dll
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\bin\JowiHue\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
    Updater
    Extraction Complete.
    Sep-16 3:33:26 PM
    Updater
    Extracting files from zip file: JowiHue_images.zip
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db
    Updater
    Making dir: \etc\HomeSeer\Data\JowiHue\
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\Config\JowiHueImports.xml
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\html\jowihue\JowiHue.pdf
    Updater
    Copying file: \etc\HomeSeer\Docs\JowiHue.pdf
    Updater
    Installing package JowiHue
    Updater
    Update HSPI_JowiHue.exe downloaded successfully
    Sep-16 3:33:25 PM
    Updater
    Downloading update: JowiHue
    Sep-16 3:33:25 PM
    Updater
    Starting download of updates

Could you check if you have the Newtonsoft.Json.dll or the WebSocket4Net.dll in the Homeseer installation directory? Both files should not be there.
    The plugin placed both files in the /Bin/JowiHue directory and is depending on thos. But it one of these files is in the same directory as the executable, the plugin will use these and find issue with the version.

Let me know if this might be the case?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I don't see either of those dlls in the root folder. Here is a screenshot of my HomeSeer contents.
      Attached Files

Comment

Could it be that the mono install needs a bit more still? I am not much good with Linux, but I have seen several users that needed a bit more installed for the plugin.
        Look fo a sample on this post: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...hlight=install

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That corrected it. I can't wait to try this plugin out and eventually buy it, if it works for me. Thanks!
          John
          Last edited by jmvetter; September 19, 2017, 09:13 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
          X