Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generated chart filename

Hi
    I am using an event to create a chart but don't know what the filename is. From the device history chart page I can get to a chart which is called something like this:

_6d8d846b-101c-44ec-98a5-b95199767b64_full.png

but these names seem to change. Can I set the name so it's always the same when generated from an event? (for use in HSTouch)

Also, where can I get the documentation for this excellent plug-in?

Thanks
    Robert

Originally posted by rjm2803 View Post
    Hi
    I am using an event to create a chart but don't know what the filename is. From the device history chart page I can get to a chart which is called something like this:

_6d8d846b-101c-44ec-98a5-b95199767b64_full.png

but these names seem to change. Can I set the name so it's always the same when generated from an event? (for use in HSTouch)

Also, where can I get the documentation for this excellent plug-in?

Thanks
    Robert

Comment

Thanks that helps. But I still can't find the documentation.

I'm running Homeseer on a Hometroller SEL. I can log into the device and can see a folder called homeseer which has a Documents folder but this is empty. I'm not sure where things are stored on it.

Can you point me in the right direction or else post a link to a copy of the documentation please?

Thanks
      Robert

Comment

Originally posted by rjm2803 View Post
        Thanks that helps. But I still can't find the documentation.

I'm running Homeseer on a Hometroller SEL. I can log into the device and can see a folder called homeseer which has a Documents folder but this is empty. I'm not sure where things are stored on it.

Can you point me in the right direction or else post a link to a copy of the documentation please?

Thanks
        Robert
        Here's the doc - I keep this online version updated with each release:

https://home.steveandkristie.com/skw...er%20Guide.pdf

I'm not sure why it's not being laid down properly with the install of the plugin, but will test that before I release the next version.

Comment

Working...
        X