HS Touch on iOS 11 functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch on iOS 11 functionality

I know it's still early but doesn't anyone know if there are any plans to update HS Touch on iOS to support 64bit. I noticed today on my phone there's a section that shows which apps I have installed that don't support 64bit.
    I have heard that iOS 11 will only support apps that have been updated to 64bit.
    I'm still on HS2 and see no need to switch anytime soon to HS3. I just don't want my app to stop working on my next iOS update or when I buy a new phone this summer. Maybe I'm in the minority for still using HS2. Is HSTouch still used for HS3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought HStouch was being replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerat View Post
      I thought HStouch was being replaced?

Well it has been replaced with HS3 touch but I'm still using HS2 which only works with the older version of HS Touch. Unless someone on here is aware of something else that is coming out to replace HS Touch. They haven't updated it since 2014 so I'm probably going to be screwed in the fall with the next major iOS update. I know there are alternatives but I have all my designs the way I like them and have worked very hard over the years.

Comment

an updated mobile app was announced in feb "HomeSeer Mobile"

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...43&postcount=3
        HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
        Number of Devices: 1005
        Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Working...
        X