Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiteman View Post
    Hi Ultrajones,

I had a problem with an existing HS3 installation running on Linux (Ubuntu) where I did not see all devices and sensor after installing your plug-in. I then created a new VM, installed Linux (Debian this time), installed HS3 and the plug-in but again I am only seeing two devices in device list.

Furthermore, the authentication to the Netatmo servers is not working. The log is showing the following entry:
    [Warning] ->Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.

First things first: how do I get the rest of the sensors in my device list? Then we can worry about the access token.

Thanks for your support in advance.

-tom
    Hello Tom,

If you're running HomeSeer on your own version of Linux, then you may need to make some changes to allow the TLS connection to the Netatmo API servers. Try following the instructions here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=141

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by TimSRQ View Post
      I just noticed this today. The Battery for the Outside device (temp/humidity) only shows "medium". The graphic associated is no longer there.

I have two HomeSeer HomeTroller SELs at two different locations with the UltraNetatmo3 plugin. One of them does show the battery correctly. Any suggestions?

I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall as I have 4 internal devices, wind, rain, and outdoor devices (times 3 Netatmo installations) along with numerous events, etc. (This equates to probably few hundred total devices.)

It's a minor problem, that is more annoying in HSTouch than on the webpage for HomeSeer HS3. I have rebooted as well and this did not resolve.

Configuration:
      Current Date/Time: 2/21/2017 11:44:34 PM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.297
      Linux version: Linux hometrollerSEL 3.16.0-031600-generic #xxxxxxxxxx
      SMP Sun Aug 3 23:56:17 UTC 2014 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 36 Minutes 9 Seconds
      IP Address: x.x.x.x
      Number of Devices: 451
      Number of Events: 450
      Available Threads: 199

Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.20.0: BLOccupied
      3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
      3.0.0.13: ImperiHome
      1.0.16323.357: MyQ
      3.0.0.21: Nest
      0.0.0.30: Pushover 3P
      3.0.6159.37431: UltraNetatmo3
      3.0.1.96: Z-Wave
      I figured it out... the Status graphics contain a gap between 4000 and 4501. You can fix this by clicking on the Netatmo Battery-Outdoor HomeSeer device, then clicking the Status Graphic tab, then under "Edit Status Graphic for device Battery", change the value 4501 to 4001.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Hello Tom,

If you're running HomeSeer on your own version of Linux, then you may need to make some changes to allow the TLS connection to the Netatmo API servers. Try following the instructions here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=141

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        My system does not know the command 'mozroots'. I even executed 'sudo apt-get install mono-devel' but it's still working. Where do I get this package?

Edit 1: the command does work; not sure why the copy/paste gave me an error at first. But I'm still getting an error:

thomas@homeseer:~$ mozroots --import --machine --ask-remove
        Mozilla Roots Importer - version 3.2.8.0
        Download and import trusted root certificates from Mozilla's MXR.
        Copyright 2002, 2003 Motus Technologies. Copyright 2004-2008 Novell. BSD licensed.

Downloading from 'http://mxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/security/nss/lib/ckfw/builtins/certdata.txt?raw=1'...
        Couldn't retrieve the file using the supplied information.

Edit 2: I found this: The original issue was that mozroots has been deprecated. It no longer fixes our cert issues, but a new Mono tool does. However, to get the new Mono tool, you have to upgrade Mono to the version offered by Mono's official Debian/Ubuntu repository. This is the upstream bug report that you are running into. We cannot fix Mono project issues, and their response is to upgrade to Mono 4.x. (https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/issues/1787).

Edit 3: I believe I have the certs installed. Then removed the plug-in and reinstalled it. But then I got an error: "Install/Update of package UltraNetatmo3 (...) failed."
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Kiteman; February 24, 2017, 01:08 AM.

Comment

This did the trick!

I figured it out... the Status graphics contain a gap between 4000 and 4501. You can fix this by clicking on the Netatmo Battery-Outdoor HomeSeer device, then clicking the Status Graphic tab, then under "Edit Status Graphic for device Battery", change the value 4501 to 4001.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Thanks! This did the trick.

Comment

Great plugin, thanks!

Is it possible to select which devices are being created in HS3? I share a couple of netatmo devices with a neighbour and I am only interested in the outdoor devices/reading. I don't really care about the temperature in his bedroom

If not possible, please consider this as a feature request. Thanks again!
            stefxx

Comment

Netatmo Windsensor

Hi!
              Will you be supporting the windsensor soon?

Comment

Originally posted by poskare View Post
                Hi!
                Will you be supporting the windsensor soon?
                Support for the Netatmo Wind Sensor is already in the plug-in.

Comment

Is it possible to access the wheather forecast through the Netatmo API? I find that rain forecast and sun hours is quite accurate and using them in HS3 would be very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by iceball View Post
                    Is it possible to access the wheather forecast through the Netatmo API? I find that rain forecast and sun hours is quite accurate and using them in HS3 would be very nice.
                    Unfortunately, Netatmo does not provide access to the weather forecast or weather alerts. I ended up configuring my Netatmo Weather station to feed into Weather Underground. I then use UltraWeatherWU3 for current weather conditions (data from my Netatmo Weather Station), weather forecasts and weather alerting.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Unfortunately, Netatmo does not provide access to the weather forecast or weather alerts. I ended up configuring my Netatmo Weather station to feed into Weather Underground. I then use UltraWeatherWU3 for current weather conditions (data from my Netatmo Weather Station), weather forecasts and weather alerting.

Regards,

Ultrajones

Thanks for good suggestions!

Comment

Netatmo device room names

Hi!
                        The plugin set the room names to "UltraNetatmo3 Plugin", not the actual name in the Netatmo site. I hope this only is a trial problem, else I would probably not purchase this plugin. Need the room names to use in scripts...

Regards Roger

Comment

Originally posted by rogerbl View Post
                          Hi!
                          The plugin set the room names to "UltraNetatmo3 Plugin", not the actual name in the Netatmo site. I hope this only is a trial problem, else I would probably not purchase this plugin. Need the room names to use in scripts...

Regards Roger
                          Hi!

I don't automatically populate the room property because not everyone's system uses location 1 for the room name. I kept it UltraNetatmo3 Plugin so you can easily filter on them to find and update them as appropriate for your HomeSeer system.

The room names are pulled in and put into the Root device associated with the Netatmo module. It's easy to then assign all of the associated devices by using HomeSeer to specify what room name you want to use for the devices.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Hi and thanks for ur answer.
                            I did edit the room names, but when I restarted HS3 the room names came back to default. So I tried today to run an earlier backup of HS3. Voila! It kept the room names as I wanted them!
                            Must have been some error in my HS3 database.
                            This will be very useful for me to keep our house healty!

Regards Roger

Comment

Working...
                            X