Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Source Ubiquiti mPower PlugIn

Hi,

This plugin displays integrates Ubiquiti mPower Devices with Homeseer. It can display device values and can control individual power state of ports.

Instructions, Source Code and Binaries can be found at:

https://github.com/dk307/HSPI_UbiquitiMPower

Thanks,
    Deepak

That looks pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Thanks for creating this and making it available.

I am a big fan of Ubiquity but had not seen this offering - pitty it's not available in Australia

Well done for making the code available.

Comment

Looks nice. It looks like it works directly with the hardware and does not require the ubiquity software to be running. Also looks like you create devices for energy monitoring. Is that all true?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Yes it works directly with hardware, not through their server. It uses websockets to communicate with device and behavior is similar to what you get on device web ui.

It creates devices for various parameters like Power, kwh, voltage,etc similar to what you see on device web ui.

Thanks,
          Deepak

Comment

So. I got this installed and it's all up and running, but it's not controlling, nor automatically updating if I turn outlets on/off via the mpower interface.

It says it creates the websockets and the logs say it's doing it, but the UI never reflects and the changes never make it to homeseer.

Code:
            Aug-03 5:01:12 PM	 	Ubiquiti mPower	Debug:Updated Port 1 on 10.0.0.146 state to True
            Aug-03 5:01:12 PM	 	Ubiquiti mPower	Debug:Updating Port 1 on 10.0.0.146 state to True
            Aug-03 5:01:12 PM	 	Device Control	Device: Ubiquiti mPower Franks Desk Port 1 Switch to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
            Aug-03 5:00:41 PM	 	Ubiquiti mPower	Debug:Updated Port 1 on 10.0.0.146 state to True
            Aug-03 5:00:41 PM	 	Ubiquiti mPower	Debug:Updating Port 1 on 10.0.0.146 state to True
            Aug-03 5:00:41 PM	 	Device Control	Device: Ubiquiti mPower Franks Desk Port 1 Switch to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
            Aug-03 5:00:33 PM	 	Ubiquiti mPower	Debug:Created WebSocket to 10.0.0.146

Comment

Any help?

if not, I will try and pull the source code and see if I can figure it out.

Comment

I am not sure why this could be happening.

This logs mean command is being to send to device and device is either not recognizing it or some other issue.

What is firmware version on device and which device is this ?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                  Any help?

Were you ever able to get this to work? I have been using the King Fetty plugin for a long time, but that requires the Ubiquity software. I'd like to be able to communicate directly with the outlets if I could.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

+1 , i am also interested in this. Is the power usage in real time ? And is it sensitive to power variance?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                      Any help?

Bump. Not sure if you saw my earlier question since you were away. Noticed in your harmony plugin thread that you are back. Would be great to hear how you got on with this ubiquity plugin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know where you can find the .exe for this plug? It's not available on the GitHub repo.

Comment

Working...
                        X