X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! It is fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

I have posted build 1.0.0h
      I have added the ability to lock and unlock the locks from the Locks web page.

Please try it out and let me know how it works. If you have a Schlage then it will say it is locked but unless you physically turn the deadbolt it will be unlocked and will refresh shortly in the plugin back to unlocked.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

On the Kwikset locks it is locking and unlocking ok from the Homeseer status page. From your plugin page, I can click either lock or trying an unlock, and although the status on the plugin page updates, the lock doesn't do anything.

Comment

OK I am checking into it.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

The schlage Lock doesn't lock or unlock on your page also.

Bigmack48

Comment

The schlage locks do not automatically lock and unlock. The user must physically lock and unlock it. I am not sure locking and unlocking in the plugin is going to work that great for schlage owners.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Blade,

My backdoor lock is not a dead bolt lock so the plugin should unlock the door.
                I can unlock the this door using Homeseer Status Page. I understand about the Dead bolt lock is not a great idea.

Which brand is better lock the Kwikset locks or schlage locks and why?

I know there was a problem with the schlage lock on a metal door.

Thank You

Greg Mack

Comment

I am using the Schlage deadbolts. I have metal doors and no issue so far.
                  I am not too worried about being able to physically lock the deadbolt with the HS. I really only wanted to know if the door was locked or unlocked.

I am still looking into why it works from the HS page and not the same in the plugin.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Blade,

I was trying to Add/Delete Schlage lock user code on your page and Didn't work.

On the Homeseers Status Page I was sucessful in add/deleting the user code.

Thank You

Bigmack48

Comment

You cannot add user codes in the plugin. You can only assign a user name to a user code so the plugin will use the name instead of the number. You must add and remove the lock users from HS from now until HST adds the ability to do this into HS and then I will enhance the plugin to allow the add and remove of lock users so that users can add temporary users for deliveries, etc and have them remove after a certain number of uses as well as other stuff.

I am afraid we have to wait until this is added to HS. Hopefully it will be very shortly as I think could be very useful to people.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

I would like two new options.

1) speak the user name who unlock the door.
                        2) a option to disarm blsecurity for when a user unlock a door.

Thank you

Bigmack48

Comment

Please try build 1.0.0i and see if the lock and unlock works.
                          Thx
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

The Kwikset deadbolt is now working by your buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post

Thank you

Bigmack48
                              This has been added to the build 1.0.0j.
                              I have added an options link for each lock.
                              Please try it out and let me know
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Blade,

Originally Posted by BIGMACK48

Option 1: look ok, But also need to speak when the user lock/unlock from your page. Another good option if you left your door unlock after given time such as after 12:00 am, a warning message is spoken.

Option 2: I don't see this option on your page.

Problem. After trying to Lock the door lock on your page, the image file on the Homeseer status Page get changed from Unlock image to a On Image (light Bulb). I think this is happening when the Dead Bolt Lock is not lock (the dead bolt is in) and you try to lock the door from your page. Your page now display an invalid status.

Thank You

Bigmack48
                                Last edited by BIGMACK48; March 29, 2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X