Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. I'll try the script command again later and advise if it is still an issue, could have been fat fingering on my part.

Comment

Status Change

Is there any way to pick up a status change from Stopped to Playing, and differentiate that from Pause to Playing (and etc)?

G

Comment

Originally posted by gmitch64 View Post
        Is there any way to pick up a status change from Stopped to Playing, and differentiate that from Pause to Playing (and etc)?

G
        I think there is no easy way to do this right now.
        I guess you could do it using scripting and global variables, but it's not very user friendly. So I have added a bugzilla ticket to create a "Device was X and becomes Y" trigger

http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=2280
        Last edited by spud; October 7, 2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Can't install version

Dear Spud,

I already have a license for your great plugin but I wanted to test the beta-version v3.0.0.27. I followed all the steps but I get the following message:

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_XBMC.exe: Kan een of meer van de gevraagde typen niet laden. Haal de LoaderExceptions-eigenschap op voor meer informatie.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Kan type GetPlayersResponse niet laden vanuit assembly XBMCRPC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

After this message the plugin isn't showing in the plugin management page either. What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by thasanders View Post
            Dear Spud,

I already have a license for your great plugin but I wanted to test the beta-version v3.0.0.27. I followed all the steps but I get the following message:

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_XBMC.exe: Kan een of meer van de gevraagde typen niet laden. Haal de LoaderExceptions-eigenschap op voor meer informatie.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_XBMC.exe: Kan type GetPlayersResponse niet laden vanuit assembly XBMCRPC, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

After this message the plugin isn't showing in the plugin management page either. What should I do?
            You probably have an old version of the XBMCRPC.dll; make sure the new version is correctly installed in bin/XBMC, and that you don't have one in the root directory

Comment

Thank you for the very fast reponse. I just needed to delete dll from the root directory. There are no errors anymore and the plugin shows up in the management page.

Thanks!

Comment

Plugin not working

Hi Spud,

This is not good: ERROR Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=------------------' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have a licence and it show OK in the plugin library.

Regards.

Eman.
                Last edited by Eman; February 21, 2015, 04:53 AM.
                TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Fixed

Sorry Spud,

I fixed the above error by deleting the dll from the root folder.

Regards.

Eman.
                  TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Plug in failed to connect

Following the instructions I have this error on log:

"CONTROL" 192.168.1.13 is running in the same PC and "localhost" 192.168.1.29 is running on my android tablet.

what can I do?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pacopic View Post
                      Following the instructions I have this error on log:

"CONTROL" 192.168.1.13 is running in the same PC and "localhost" 192.168.1.29 is running on my android tablet.

what can I do?

Thanks.
                      you need to install .NET 4.5, if you can't because you are on XP, you can find in this thread the latest version that works with .NET 4

Comment

Amizon Fire TV with XBMC

will this plugin work for a Amizon Fire TV with KODI on it. I have added KODI to all My Fire TV and Sticks and they work great on that platform. I was thinking about adding this plugin to control the software with HomeSeer. But was not positive this would work on that device or just windows and Apple computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Fretwell View Post
                          will this plugin work for a Amizon Fire TV with KODI on it. I have added KODI to all My Fire TV and Sticks and they work great on that platform. I was thinking about adding this plugin to control the software with HomeSeer. But was not positive this would work on that device or just windows and Apple computers.
                          The plugin is compatible with all version of Kodi: windows, OS X, Android, iOS, Linux, etc...
                          so, I don't see any reason why it would not work with Kodi on Amazon Fire TV

Comment

I use it to control Kodi on Fire TV - works great

Thanks,
                            Steven G

Comment

Hi Spud,

Just playing with the Channel (pvr) selection from an event.
                              How can i specify a TV channel ID rather than radio?
                              When i pass id 1 it plays Radio 1 (Radio) instead of BBC One (TV)

Thanks as always

Comment

Originally posted by OliP View Post
                                Hi Spud,

Just playing with the Channel (pvr) selection from an event.
                                How can i specify a TV channel ID rather than radio?
                                When i pass id 1 it plays Radio 1 (Radio) instead of BBC One (TV)

Thanks as always
                                sorry I'm not very familiar with pvr, what XBMC action are you using exactly and how do you configure it?

Comment

Working...
                                X