No announcement yet.

HS3 MySensors.org plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my sprinkler controller that I use with the HS plugin: https://forum.mysensors.org/topic/16...ler-controller

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Here's my sprinkler controller that I use with the HS plugin: https://forum.mysensors.org/topic/16...ler-controller

Cheers
      Al
      Al, that is awesome looking... you just might have "sparked" a project for me. The original one I was using, which looks like its what you built off of, worked but was limited.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
        Al, that is awesome looking... you just might have "sparked" a project for me. The original one I was using, which looks like its what you built off of, worked but was limited.
        Thanks, it's still a work in progress, but plan to finish it this weekend and will post some new pictures once done. I finally hooked up the flow meter to it.

Cheers
        Al

Comment

What type arduino are people using for their gateways? I am just starting and tried building the serial gateway via the my sensor video and code with an arduino uno but compiling the sketch fails.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

Unless something changes I am unaware of, the nano is the only ardiuno that works for a gateway.

Comment

I use an Uno for controller?

Regards
              Morten

Comment

How long ago did you build the sketch, can u post ur sketch.

Comment

A long time ago. :-| It was while beta testing the HS plugin.

The zip file on my harddisk is dated 25-10-14. I guess it must be the one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

You can also get the file on the mysensors website under the gateway build.

Comment

I used that one under 1.5 and could not get it to load on the uno.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                        Unless something changes I am unaware of, the nano is the only ardiuno that works for a gateway.
                        That's only for the Vera. I use an Uno clone.

Cheers
                        Al

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                          A long time ago. :-| It was while beta testing the HS plugin.

The zip file on my harddisk is dated 25-10-14. I guess it must be the one.

comparing your file to the new file, it is a big difference between the sketch on the website now. For example your's only includes a few includes as shown below.

#include <SPI.h>
                          #include <MySensor.h>
                          #include <MyGateway.h>
                          #include <stdarg.h>

were as the serialgateway config on the website has the below includes.

#include <MySigningNone.h>
                          #include <MyTransportRFM69.h>
                          #include <MyTransportNRF24.h>
                          #include <MyHwATMega328.h>
                          #include <MySigningAtsha204Soft.h>
                          #include <MySigningAtsha204.h>

#include <SPI.h>
                          #include <MyParserSerial.h>
                          #include <MySensor.h>
                          #include <stdarg.h>
                          #include <PinChangeInt.h>
                          #include "GatewayUtil.h"

can you include all the include files from your sketch, yours reference a mygateway.h which is not in my directory.

Comment

If I download the 1.4.2 from the site and try that one I get the below error when trying to upload the sketch.

Code:
                            C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.h:53:20: error: 'MY_ATSHA204_PIN' was not declared in this scope

uint8_t atshaPin=MY_ATSHA204_PIN);

^

C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool MySigningAtsha204::getNonce(MyMessage&)':

C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.cpp:105:18: error: 'MY_VERIFICATION_TIMEOUT_MS' was not declared in this scope

if (timestamp + MY_VERIFICATION_TIMEOUT_MS < millis()) timestamp = 0;

^

C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool MySigningAtsha204::checkTimer()':

C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.cpp:111:54: error: 'MY_VERIFICATION_TIMEOUT_MS' was not declared in this scope

if (millis() < timestamp || millis() > timestamp + MY_VERIFICATION_TIMEOUT_MS) {

^

C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool MySigningAtsha204::signMsg(MyMessage&)':

C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\MySigningAtsha204.cpp:142:19: error: 'mSetSigned' was not declared in this scope

mSetSigned(msg, 1); // make sure signing flag is set before signature is calculated

^

Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI 
                            Using library MySensors in folder: C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors (legacy)
                            Using library MsTimer2 at version 1.1 in folder: C:\Users\win7\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MsTimer2 
                            exit status 1
                            Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Comment

I am having exactly the same problem trying to install on an UNO.

Comment

This seems to include the .h files you miss.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X