Jon00 Performance Monitor V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon,

Well, I guess it does, but I'm not sure it helps much.
    Code:
    4/8/2013 7:23:02 PM Error in HSConnect: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at (Object )
       at 좋嫢ᅄ甌雙얆᫰.迌ꥊꐍ綡웒䯴聎ꪬ(Object )
       at Jon00PerfMonHS2.Form1.蓹캪閒ȿ잴渜()
    4/8/2013 7:23:02 PM Error within Form1_Load (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
    No worries. I typically run out of resources and get an HSSentry restart every 6-8 days anyway, so this may have been caused by the same lack of resources.

Steve

Comment

Hi Jon,

Any idea what would be causing these errors and how i can fix it, over the last few days they have started occurring very frequently:

4/16/2013 9:02:48 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 12 - Homeseer Handles (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:43 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 9 - Homeseer Virtual Address Space (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:42 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 8 - Homeseer Virtual Memory (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:42 PM X10 Received B12 (?) B On
      4/16/2013 9:02:41 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 7 - Homeseer Process Working Set (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:41 PM BLGarbage Info HomeSeer Process Memory has been garbage collected!
      4/16/2013 9:02:40 PM X10 Received A1 ( zoneminder hbeat) A On
      4/16/2013 9:02:40 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 5 - System/Homeseer CPU Usage (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:38 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 4 - System Virtual Memory (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:36 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 3 - System Physical Memory Available (Input string was not in a correct format.)
      4/16/2013 9:02:35 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 2 - System Committed Memory (Input string was not in a correct format.)

Thanks
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

These are error messages from V1 (script version). Are you going to upgrade to V2?

Looks like your Windows Performance counters are broken. Try this.
        Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, didn't realize i had fallen behind on the plugin so have upgraded to the newest version and also repaired the performance counters.

Once again thanks for your help , i look forward to trying the new version
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Jon,
            If you haven't already run into it, something about Microsoft's latest "Critical Update" to Windows 7 has broken your graphs... all of them... at least under IE. Firefox still displays the graphs properly.
            I get a lot of space... a LOT of it, above and below; with the text captions placed smack in the middle. From what I can see, the update had something to do with hyphenation. (How critical is that?).
            I uninstalled the update once, and had restored things, but this morning it had been reinstalled.
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Are you talking about this?. If so download the latest version from my site.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                Are you talking about this?. If so download the latest version from my site.
                Looks like it. I wasn't aware of recent versions. Also ProcessMon and DVGraphing? I'll try the latest. Thanks.

Comment

FYI, this is only with IE10. If you switch to compatibility mode, it will be normal. I think I upgraded the other two as well.
                  Jon

Comment

OK. Perfmon is good now. ProcessMon, VDGraphing and I believe Disk Space Monitor are still broken as of Jul 3.

Comment

No devices created

I set this up on my PRO100 S4 with the latest HSPRO and with the latest version of the PerfMonV2 script and am not seeing the devices. I set up an unused house code. PerfMonV2 is running as administrator as seen in task manager and it is logging in the HS2 log. The PerMon error log is not in the HSPRO. I put the username and password in the startup.vb file also. Everything looks like it should be working.

Comment

Would you post your Jon00PerfMonV2.ini file please.
                        Jon

Comment

Comment

For every metric, you have to add a different device code i.e.

[System Committed Memory]
                            Devicecode = U1

[System Physical Memory Available]
                            Devicecode = U2

etc
                            Jon

Comment

OK.

I see that now. I was assuming it just wanted the house code and it would figure out the available unit codes.

Assumptions always get me into trouble.

Thanks!

Comment

Last edited by noopara; December 5, 2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X