Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ok thanks for the reply

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    V2 relates to a second version for Homeseer 2 which was released in 2013. There is only one version for HS3.
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Jon,

I have a simple question on Jon00RestartHS3.exe. Is there a posibility to use this program to stop HS3 normally and still reboot the system? I have a situation here that I would like to be able to do this as when I force HS3, too oftenn ini files are damaged and would like to prvent that, but still be able to reboot the system?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

No, it would only reboot the server if it cannot shut down Homeseer. It does however restart Homeseer gracefully and only kill it if it does not succeed. I do have a shutdown only exe on my site.

CFGuy's restart plug in the updater may do what you want.
        Jon

Comment

Hi Jon.

Been using Perfmon for a few months now...

Just noticed (can't confirm how long this has been true)... that the combined CPU system usage is way off from what i'm seeing in task monitor. My system runs about 30% on average... your plugin shows 2.5%. it does seem to be updating, per the last change column.

System committed memory seems to be correct, if that helps.

Any ideas here?

Comment

The system CPU metric uses Windows performance counters to read the overall CPU percentage every 500msec for around 4 minutes before displaying the average over this period. Unless there is something wrong with your Windows performance counters, there is not much I can do.

Is the Homeseer CPU percentage correct?

How many CPU cores does your PC have and are all being monitored?
            Jon

Comment

Jon, I have a question on display of the values. I recently started experimenting with the Graphsamplesize and changed it on one of my metrics to 288 to get a picture of a 24 hour time period. I noticed this changed the placement of the actual value and placed it underneath the graph but above the Low, High and Average values. Is there a way to get the value back to its original place?

Device screenshot with setting Graphsamplesize=150
              Click image for larger version

Name:	device1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1188397

Device screenshot with setting Graphsamplesize=288

Name:	device2.jpg
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1188398
              Billy

Comment

Hi Billy,

The device management page only allows a 300px by 300px box to display device strings. by setting the graph to 288px, the value would not be visible so it is moved under the chart.
                Jon

Comment

Hi Billy,

The device management page only allows a 300px by 300px box to display device strings. by setting the graph to 288px, the value would not be visible so it is moved under the chart.
                  Actually I changed the max width of mine in the custom.css to 600, I do no think that is it.

Would there be a way to include the value on the same line as low, high, and average values as they are in your virtual device graphing utility?

The image below is of a few devices, the first two device have zoom set at 2, the next device has Graphsamplesize=150, then Graphsamplesize=288. The last 2 devices are from your virtual device graphing utility and have Graphsamplesize=288.

Name:	device1.jpg
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1188415

Thanks
                  Billy

Comment

Billy,

The graphs and metrics are bound within their own html table. The graph itself was written not to wrap, however I put a software limit on the graph size to 300px to fit the device management page. Therefore if the current metric is also shown it will wrap to the next line if there is not sufficient space in the table width for both. The fact that you zoomed the graph means that it forced the table to be bigger because of the no-wrap code for the graph, however the current value would still wrap to the next line.
                    Jon

Comment

Billy,

The graphs and metrics are bound within their own html table. The graph itself was written not to wrap, however I put a software limit on the graph size to 300px to fit the device management page. Therefore if the current metric is also shown it will wrap to the next line if there is not sufficient space in the table width for both. The fact that you zoomed the graph means that it forced the table to be bigger because of the no-wrap code for the graph, however the current value would still wrap to the next line.
                      Ah, now I understand, thanks for the explanation, that helped a lot. Sorry, I may have misunderstood when you mentioned the 300px limit.

Sorry, you know me, gotta ask, is there a setting to override the 300px to a larger value?
                      Billy

Comment

I'll take a look over the weekend.
                        Jon

Comment

I'll take a look over the weekend.
                          Thanks Jon, no worries either way. I appreciate you having a look. Would this also apply to the PerfMon and Virtual Device graphing utilities?
                          Billy

Comment

Billy, all these applications are really old. I have not looked at these for years and getting enthusiasm to change them is not high.....
                            Jon

Comment

Billy, all these applications are really old. I have not looked at these for years and getting enthusiasm to change them is not high.....
                              Understand, and no worries either way Jon. I recently downloaded these plugins and have been adding some of the devices to a few web pages. I noticed some changes that would possibly help the display in my setup.

The Performance Monitor, PerfMon, Virtual Device graphing utility are really excellent plugins. I use them in a number of web pages to provide a time line overview of different devices. I believe they are really helpful.

Thanks for all you do, your work is certainly appreciated.
                              Billy

Comment

@jon00, firstly many thanxs for your software efforts, I for one think you've filled many niches that should have been defaulted within the HS product.

I've installed you Performance Monitor app and was rewarded with numerious virtual devices recording various Compter and HS metics, however I noticed that my "Homeseer Scripts Runnning" device seems to be dead it show no activity, am I missing something? as I know that I have a number of scripts via events running? thanxs in advance, Mike
                                Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
                                Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
                                HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
                                X