Lock not recognized: Schlage BE469NXCAM716

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock not recognized: Schlage BE469NXCAM716

I have BLLock running great for a Schlage BE469. I recently added another lock and get the dreaded "Lock model name cannot be determined."

I attempted to run the script to identify the locks, but get the following error (on Ubuntu Linux):

Dec-18 07:41:56

Error
    Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.vb: Value of type 'Object' cannot be converted to 'HomeSeerAPI.CAPI/CAPIControl[]'.
    Dec-18 07:41:56

Error
    Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.vb: The import 'System.Core' could not be found.

This is a Schlage automatic deadbolt lock. If there's a trick to run the script on Linux (I didn't see anything in the thread) I'll do that and provide the log.

Manuf: Schlage
    Model: BE469NXCAM716
    Deadbolt: Automatic

Thanks for any help!

I am not aware of any linux specific changes that scripts require.
    I will try running it on my raspberry pi here
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks! In any event, as best as I can tell the BE469 is about the same as the BE469NXCAM716, just a different finish/style on the exterior.

Comment

I got the same error as you did.
        It runs fine in Windows but gives the error in Linux
        I am still looking into it
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I rebooted my HS server for an unrelated task (installing some OS-level updates) and the lock now appears to be recognized. I'd stopped the plugin, upgraded, and got the error, so the best theory I have is that the upgrade didn't fully "take" until I did a reboot of the entire system.

Comment

Working...
          X