Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
    Couple of things.
    My Managed devices is still blank. Log shows you find them? Status page is OK however.
    Also, every time I open Status, I get a Removing/Creating DEVICE_VALUE_SUMMARY logged (leftover debug?). Logging is set at Info.

Log attached.

Thanks,
    Z
    Are you sure you're using 1.3.2? That log file shouldn't be possible with that version, since I moved all the HTML trace logging to a new log level.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      Are you sure you're using 1.3.2? That log file shouldn't be possible with that version, since I moved all the HTML trace logging to a new log level.
      That's what the plugin mgr says (1.3.2.0). The EXE is dated: 7/6/2018 - 282KB (windows).
      Downloaded the latest again, and it still does it.

Z

Comment

That's what the plugin mgr says (1.3.2.0). The EXE is dated: 7/6/2018 - 282KB (windows).
        Downloaded the latest again, and it still does it.

Z
        Ok, I see why it's logging that HTML still, but from your log file I'm not seeing anything troubling. With the log file still set to trace, can you clear the log, stop the plugin, then start the plugin again and then, once it's ready, go directly to the devices page, then download the log file that shows all of that?

Comment

Ok, I see why it's logging that HTML still, but from your log file I'm not seeing anything troubling. With the log file still set to trace, can you clear the log, stop the plugin, then start the plugin again and then, once it's ready, go directly to the devices page, then download the log file that shows all of that?
          Attached.

Z
          Attached Files

Comment

It doesn't look like you have any devices configured to be monitored by the plugin:

7/7/2018 09:18:17.514 Trace PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - >>>> PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices()
            7/7/2018 09:18:17.515 Debug PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - Loading the list of monitored devices...
            7/7/2018 09:18:17.516 Debug PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - Loaded 0 monitored devices.
            7/7/2018 09:18:17.517 Trace PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - <<<< PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices

Also, during PluginLogic.InitIO, it should have logged a message like this for each monitored device:

"Found monitored device '" & objDevice.Name(hs) & "'"

but this log doesn't show any of those lines.

Comment

I just installed 1.3.2 on my Zee-S2, and the "Monitored Devices" page is working properly. Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

It doesn't look like you have any devices configured to be monitored by the plugin:

7/7/2018 09:18:17.514 Trace PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - >>>> PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices()
                7/7/2018 09:18:17.515 Debug PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - Loading the list of monitored devices...
                7/7/2018 09:18:17.516 Debug PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - Loaded 0 monitored devices.
                7/7/2018 09:18:17.517 Trace PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices - <<<< PluginDevicesPage.LoadMonitoredDevices

Also, during PluginLogic.InitIO, it should have logged a message like this for each monitored device:

"Found monitored device '" & objDevice.Name(hs) & "'"

but this log doesn't show any of those lines.
                I see that. Status says the database has 9,152,786 records consisting of 36 devices. What would have "disconnected" them? What links the db to the device? The HS3 DEVICE_REF is intact and the status page shows the device name?

Z

Comment

I see that. Status says the database has 9,152,786 records consisting of 36 devices. What would have "disconnected" them? What links the db to the device? The HS3 DEVICE_REF is intact and the status page shows the device name?

Z
                  Check the HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.ini file in your Config directory and any backups you have there. There's a line under "Options" that has all the ref's listed for "MonitoredDevices".

Comment

Check the HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.ini file in your Config directory and any backups you have there. There's a line under "Options" that has all the ref's listed for "MonitoredDevices".
                    Yup, INI file got overwritten.

Thanks,
                    Z

Comment

Yup, INI file got overwritten.

Thanks,
                      Z
                      Did you have a backup that has them in it still?

Comment

Did you have a backup that has them in it still?
                        Yup.. Always have lots of backups. Backups are your friend

Z

Comment

Ok, great! I have no idea what circumstances would have caused that, but if it happens again please let me know. I could add a "restore monitored device list" button that used the list of refs in the database to re-add them...

Comment

Working...
                          X