AJAX Log for Homeseer, auto updates quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJAX Log for Homeseer, auto updates quickly

I wrote this a while back, and found it incredibly useful. I never took the time to finish making it pretty and having it save settings etc. So I turned the source code over to Blade and he put the final touches on it.

It saves me the trouble of having to RDP into my homeseer box just to watch the real time log as it's happening.

You can find this at the bottom of this page if you'd like to try it out.
    http://tinyurl.com/68k5es

It's free.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Joe/Bob

Thank you! Fantastic work on this. This is a really useful addition to Homeseer and should be downloaded by anyone who needs to view their log remotely.

If you need to update this, could you add guest access protection. Without it, anyone can view the log. I can modify the page but think it should be built in by default. I've also renamed the aspx to something unique as a temporary measure.
    Jon

Comment

Thx Jon.
      I have added the guest security to the new build on my web site. Let me know how it goes.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Wow! That really is awesome! Thanks you two! Here I am 1500 miles away from home and I can see a near-realtime log without RDP or VNC. Sweet!

Steve

Comment

hmm.. on the remote machine, i get the following runtime error:
          Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine

on the local machine, i get:
          Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC32206: Indirect reference is being made to assembly Anthem verstion 1.5.2.0, which contains 'BLZLog.BLZLog.RefreshDropDownList'. This Project references a prior version of Anthem version 1.3.2.0. To use 'BLZLog.BLZLog.RefreshDropDownList', you must replace the reference to Anthem with version 1.5.2.0 or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLicious View Post
            Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC32206: Indirect reference is being made to assembly Anthem verstion 1.5.2.0, which contains 'BLZLog.BLZLog.RefreshDropDownList'. This Project references a prior version of Anthem version 1.3.2.0. To use 'BLZLog.BLZLog.RefreshDropDownList', you must replace the reference to Anthem with version 1.5.2.0 or higher.

I also get this error on my HS and remote machine.

Comment

This is great! Thanks to both of you!

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by DeLicious View Post

Blade just made an update, that will update your Anthem.dll file. I suspect people with an older version of the iTunes plugin, or the MediaPlayer plugin might be using an older version of the Anthem Dll. Check the site for a new download, and give that a shot.
                Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  Thx Jon.
                  I have added the guest security to the new build on my web site. Let me know how it goes.
                  Bob,

Thanks, working perfectly!
                  Jon

Comment

Now with the update it is working
                    Thank you!

Comment

Good to hear... enjoy
                      Cheers,
                      Bob
                      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment