X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BLLock beta

Hey bob,

Will this fix the awful stability issues in homeseer with kwikset locks or this just a wrapper to homeseers internal lock code?
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Maybe somewhat of a wrapper. It will respond to the value changes of the locks. HS3 controls the locks but BLLock does allow control as well and will report all lock changes.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Bob,

In the BLLock Log, can you make it so that when it logs an entry that it only does it once? See below, I'm getting 2 logs per 1 entry with the same timestamp. I'd just rather it be nice and clean so that its less info that needs to be sorted through.

1/2/2014 5:13:19 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered: Charlie
        1/2/2014 5:13:19 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered
        1/2/2014 4:41:30 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered: Irene
        1/2/2014 4:41:29 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered
        1/2/2014 2:35:44 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered: Irene
        1/2/2014 2:35:44 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered
        1/1/2014 8:25:24 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered: Tommy
        1/1/2014 8:25:24 PM Information Door Lock Root Device User Code Entered

Thanks,

Charles
        Last edited by Blade; January 3, 2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I will have a look
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

That is happening because the lock is sending multiple device value changes. Once for user code entered and one for the user code entered from a specific user.
            I am not sure I can effectively do this as there are a lot of locks in the plugin.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, I'll be fine the way it is. thanks anyway

Comment

BLLock targeted speaker client?

Blade --

I am wondering if you would consider adding a preference and supporting functionality in BLLock to specify the speaker client to send user lock/unlock notifications to?

I use HSTouch in my home but prefer the speaker client. Currently BLLock sends the notification to all registered speaker clients which, for me, results in speaking the user notification twice.

Thank you for a great product. It's working awesome with my Yale lock!

Comment

* removed
                  Last edited by Blade; January 13, 2014, 07:36 PM.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Try 2.0.17 for being able to specify a speaker client per lock
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Awesome!

Thanks Bob! Works perfectly!!

Comment

Trying to use the plugin but getting error adding users

I loaded the plugin, and it seems to find my locks fine. when I try to add user 1 I get the following error..

The following validation error has occurred:

You must enter in a user code and it must be 4 or 6 digits!

BLLock - Add User

Comment

Try 2.0.29 in the HS3 updater
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                            Try 2.0.29 in the HS3 updater
                            That did the trick. I am now able to add users to my locks with no problems. I am not sure if you are taking feedback, but it would be nice to obfuscate the user codes, or at least be able to hide/unhide them with a check box. Also it would be cool to have a single list of users that I could distribute access to each of my locks. Great plugin, much needed. I have a lock that had a number of users with codes, and removing access was always tricky. Now I know exactly which user is entering the building, and when someones access needs to be removed, I know exactly which code to remove. I have been using a spreadsheet to do this. Thank you very much!

Frank

Comment

Add feature requests on my site for those and I will put them in the queue
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Quote by Blade from another BLLock post:
                                "The user codes are stored in the plugin only. They will not add to the locks themselves (yet - HST needs to add this ability and then BLLock will become a lot more powerfull). If you use user code 1 to unlock the door then the plugin will see that and display the user that unlocked it. It will not let you set the codes in the locks only in the plugin for now. I am hoping HST adds this ability soon."

Has this been fixed yet? If not, can you reference me a ticket number on this?

I see I can add user codes within the device z-wave settings but not in the plug-in. Was hoping I could set user codes to only work at certain times.

Thanks.
                                Bryan
                                Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                                Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                                X