Can't add users to plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't add users to plugin

Blade, I'm working on getting a new lock into BLLock and set up to have the plugin manage the pin codes in the plugin and the lock. I factory defaulted a Yale YRLD210. I added it to Zwave and can control it fine from HomeSeer. BLLock sees the lock fine but it won't add any users through the plugin. There are no users in the Yale lock except for the master user.

When I try to add a new user it returns me back to the Users screen and continues to report that there are no users configured for the specific lock and shows 0 total users.

I'm on Zwave 3.0.1.200, BLLock 3.0.11.0 and HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.423 (Linux). I've attached a detailed log from when I tried to add the user. Please let m know if there is anything that I can do from here. I also confirmed that there are no users being added to the .ini file.

Thanks again for the great plugin.
    Attached Files

It is getting this error trying to call the JSON

03/13/2018 05:03:01:799 PM : v3.0.11.0 - Send_Homeseer_JSON_Request(): ERROR - Caught this web exception - The remote server returned an error: (401) .

Here is the URL it is using:

03/13/2018 05:03:01:797 PM : v3.0.11.0 - Send_Homeseer_JSON_Request(): url --> http://10.0.1.147/JSON

Do you have JSON enabled?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Yes, the checkbox in Setup/Network Enable Control Using JSON is checked. It has the control port set to 11000. The only thing that has been done to this SEL is that HS gave me an updated Mono to be able to run the Ecobee plugin. Other than that it's pretty stock.

Pat

Comment

Are you using port 80 for the HS3 web server?
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            Are you using port 80 for the HS3 web server?

Yes, it does use port 80 for the web server.

Comment

Hmmm - it should be working then according to the URL I see in the debug log
              It looks like something is blocking it
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I have two SELs, one with the supplied version of Mono and one with a newer version. Both are doing the exact same thing. Is there something in the Linux version or an SEL that could cause this? Nothing else has been loaded on the SELs.

Thanks.

Comment

I believe a 401 error code is unauthorized but I am not sure why it would not be authorized
                  Do you have local logins enabled?
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Figured it out. It was your question on local login that helped. The checkbox for "No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)" under the Network tab was not checked. As soon as I enabled that it started working.

This is in a rental house that I don't want someone to be able to log in to HomeSeer when they are on the network. I know I can set up a vLan but don't have time to reconfigure everything. Is there no other way that the script can work without having to disable the need to have a local password?

Thanks again for all of the help and for the great plugin.

Pat
                    Last edited by beerguy; March 14, 2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

That must be how the JSON works
                      I have no control over that

I may be able to add myhomeseer option. I will have to check into that
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by beerguy View Post
                        Figured it out. It was your question on local login that helped. The checkbox for "No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)" under the Network tab was not checked. As soon as I enabled that it started working.

This is in a rental house that I don't want someone to be able to log in to HomeSeer when they are on the network. I know I can set up a vLan but don't have time to reconfigure everything. Is there no other way that the script can work without having to disable the need to have a local password?

Thanks again for all of the help and for the great plugin.

Pat
                        Try out 3.0.12 in the HS3 beta section
                        I have added the ability to use myHomeseer to send the JSON calls
                        Let me know
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Working...
                        X