Cooper RFWDC Scene Controller in HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper RFWDC Scene Controller in HS3

I have a few of the Cooper Aspire RFWDC 5 button scene controllers that I used with HS2 and a Z-Troller. I was able to program them to activate scenes that worked independently of HS2.

I just upgraded to HS3 and a Z-Net and I cannot seem to duplicate this functionality. I have started over with a new z-wave configuration and deleted the existing nodes from the old controller.

I create the scenes and select the appropriate scene for a given button and receive no errors in the process.

If I then press a button to activate the scene, the lights do not turn on. Strangely, if lights happen to be on when the scene button is pressed, they actually go off! And just the lights that were part of the scene.

It's as if the scene was programmed to turn the lights off even though that is not the case.

Anybody else see this? Again it all worked fine in HS2... Also the other Z-wave devices I've added all work just fine in HS3.

Well, I went ahead and order the z-wave toolbox in the hopes it will shed some light on why when the scene is activated from the RFWDC, it turns the scened lights off, rather than on...

Perhaps I can compare that with what happens in HS2...

Comment

Working...
    X