Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs Z-Wave Multisensor

Hi
    Im trying to associate the motion detector,( in the Aeon Labs Aeotec DSB05106-ZWUS Z-Wave Multisensor, (eu version)) to turn on a z vawe dimmer swich.
    The motion sensor of the multisensor are working ok, but under settings in the status tab in homeseer it states that associations is set on the parent device.
    I associate the parent root device, being the root device of the multisensor, as the controller and the light swich in my hall as the destination, to be controlled. But it does not work.
    Is it possible to do what I want without creating an event in homeseer?

Two things you can consider:

1) Have you checked if the Aeon device has more than one group you can associate with? It may be that the motion sensor instance is on a different group (check the manual).

2) I think the problem you have here may be that the Aeon device is quite possibly a multi-instance device which is not fully supported in HS2. In this case you might need a remote control that supports multi-instance and use this to set up the associations for you (something like the Vitrum or MK Astral remote controls should do the trick).
    Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
    X