Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec Nano Dual Switch - No individual output devices created

Hi all,

I'm using a Aeotec Nano dual switch, it looks like HS isn't creating any devices that should control each output. I only get a device that controls BOTH outputs together.
    Has anyone used these before and encountered the same problem?
    Appreciate any help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nano dual switch.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1211536

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, I experienced the same issue. I removed the device and upgraded the firmware 1.4 and once enrolled again, the two end points had independent switches.

Aeotec Nano Dual Switch
    https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support...rmware-update-

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
      Hello,

Yes, I experienced the same issue. I removed the device and upgraded the firmware 1.4 and once enrolled again, the two end points had independent switches.

Aeotec Nano Dual Switch
      https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support...rmware-update-
      Excellent, thanks for the reply, I'll try this out tonight.
      What method did you use to update the firmware? Using the Aeotec application, or via HS?

Cheers

Comment

Hello,

In this use case, I did it all outside of HS3. Once I fired up the Aeotec firmware, I enrolled the device again, updated the firmware and started HS3 and the imported the Node from the Controller. Which is a secure enrolled device via the Aeotec Gen 5 Zstick.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation, will advise of the outcome.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
            Hello,

In this use case, I did it all outside of HS3. Once I fired up the Aeotec firmware, I enrolled the device again, updated the firmware and started HS3 and the imported the Node from the Controller. Which is a secure enrolled device via the Aeotec Gen 5 Zstick.
            My friend I owe you a beer! I've updated the firmware, added back into HS and I now have the correct devices.

Thanks again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X