3.0.1.152 Strange behaviour to thermostats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rjh at ....

If you send me a log, make sure it includes the time when the update failed. Also, tell me the error or warning you are seeing so I can seach on that.

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    What is your email and I'll send you my logs. I will now update to .156 and try that...
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Are you seeing an error or warning message in the log when the update is attempted and fails?

Originally posted by budejake View Post
      Tried, and no different. If you want me to go back each version until it works let me know (I think it was 148)

Comment

ok so at homeseer.com I guess.

Just tried .156, no change for me.

Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 47 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:21:13. Too much time has elapsed.
        Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 9 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:20:38. Too much time has elapsed.
        Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 35 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:20:24. Too much time has elapsed.
        Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 35 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:20:23. Too much time has elapsed.
        Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning Queued command (Unknown) failed for Thermostat HVAC Guest Bed TRV root and is being re-queued for the next wake-up interval.
        Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Device (Node 22) woke up, but queued command failed to be sent. Command=Poll Device

I will have to capture a new log and make notes about times and so on. Wont be tonight but I'll try to do it tomorrow

Comment

I think we reduced the time allowed to handle wake ups so that the system does not have any big delays. But tomorrow I will increase that delay and lets see if that helps. Maybe you have a lot of actions to handle when the device wakes up. The device will stay awake as long as communications continue. However, HS will not be able to execute or process any other commands so there could be delays. Maybe I can add a timer so we can see how long the wake up is taking so it there are delays, we will know what is causing them.

ok so at homeseer.com I guess.

Just tried .156, no change for me.

Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 47 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:21:13. Too much time has elapsed.
          Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 9 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:20:38. Too much time has elapsed.
          Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 35 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:20:24. Too much time has elapsed.
          Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning WAKE-UP Cancelled for node 35 - wake-up queued at 13/11/2017 21:20:23. Too much time has elapsed.
          Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning Queued command (Unknown) failed for Thermostat HVAC Guest Bed TRV root and is being re-queued for the next wake-up interval.
          Nov-13 21:21:31 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Device (Node 22) woke up, but queued command failed to be sent. Command=Poll Device

I will have to capture a new log and make notes about times and so on. Wont be tonight but I'll try to do it tomorrow

Comment

Ok happy to test. Btw in case you think it would help, I would be happy to give you access to my system to play around and have a look. I could give you myhs credentials and you could log in. Anything you think would help, just let me know. I could also give you access to the PC via teamviewer. Just an idea.

Comment

Rich,

Also take into account that the fibaro fgs 221 and 223 second outputs wont report statusses back to the controller in the zwave beta plugins after the latest official release. Never had an issue with these before, so i rolled back to the non beta release.

I mentioned this already in another post.

Bart
              Regards Bart
              ------------------------------------------
              Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
              HSPRO 3.
              Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

In regards to the thermostats, please try Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.157. I changed some timing. It looks like it should be the same as it was in the older plugins now.

Comment

I will take a look.

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                  Rich,

Also take into account that the fibaro fgs 221 and 223 second outputs wont report statusses back to the controller in the zwave beta plugins after the latest official release. Never had an issue with these before, so i rolled back to the non beta release.

I mentioned this already in another post.

Bart

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    In regards to the thermostats, please try Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.157. I changed some timing. It looks like it should be the same as it was in the older plugins now.
                    Its not showing in the updater. Ill try again later.

Comment

I will take a look.

Appreciate it rich [emoji3]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                      Regards Bart
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                      HSPRO 3.
                      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Should be there now, refresh the updates.

Its not showing in the updater. Ill try again later.

Comment

Ok I will try now. I just switched to my old HS3 installation, 3.0.0.318 with Zwave .130, and all my termostats are working. .368 and .130 doesnt work. I know what you are saying, that nothing has changed regarding thermostats from .318 to .368, but its strange that whenever I switch back everything is working fine.
                          Trying .157 with .368 now and will report back shortly

Comment

If you run 318 with the latest Z-Wave plugin is that ok? Just want to see if its the plugin or HS. If its HS, that would be really odd since HS doesn't have anything to do with Z-Wave.

Ok I will try now. I just switched to my old HS3 installation, 3.0.0.318 with Zwave .130, and all my termostats are working. .368 and .130 doesnt work. I know what you are saying, that nothing has changed regarding thermostats from .318 to .368, but its strange that whenever I switch back everything is working fine.
                            Trying .157 with .368 now and will report back shortly

Comment

If you run 318 with the latest Z-Wave plugin is that ok? Just want to see if its the plugin or HS. If its HS, that would be really odd since HS doesn't have anything to do with Z-Wave.
                              I run HS3 318 and I have never installed a beta version of HS3.
                              After switching from z-wave beta 144 to 150, the thermostats will not work anymore. So the the problem must be z-wave plugin.

Comment

.157 did not work for me. I have sent logs.

Comment

Working...
                                X