MQTT errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MQTT errors

I've been getting a bunch of MQTT errors in my log lately and I'm trying to figure out how to address it. Here's a section from the log:

Code:
    Nov-07 6:32:48 PM 
    MQTT 
    Error: Error occured in client_MqttMsgPublishReceived(). The received value is invalid. Value=32,16,0 
    MQTT 
    Info: Received MQTT topic: diy/esps/espNorthFloods/rgb/status payload: 32,16,0 
    MQTT 
    Info: Received MQTT topic: diy/esps/espNorthFloods/brightness/status payload: 100 
    MQTT 
    Error: Error occured in client_MqttMsgPublishReceived(). The received value is invalid. Value=ON 
    MQTT 
    Info: Received MQTT topic: diy/esps/espNorthFloods/light/status payload: ON 
    MQTT 
    Error: Error occured in client_MqttMsgPublishReceived(). The received value is invalid. Value=32,16,0 
    MQTT 
    Info: Received MQTT topic: diy/esps/espSouthFloods/rgb/status payload: 32,16,0 
    MQTT 
    Info: Received MQTT topic: diy/esps/espSouthFloods/brightness/status payload: 100 
    MQTT 
    Info: Received MQTT topic: diy/esps/espSouthFloods/light/status payload: ON 
    MQTT 
    Info: start 
    MQTT 
    Info: Client is not connected to broker (10.10.1.11). Trying to connect
    It seems I always get errors on the diy/esps/espNorthFloods/rgb/status responses. These are supposed to be RGB value triplets in the format "255,255,255". They seem to display fine in the homeseer device view.
    The other error is on the diy/esps/espNorthFloods/light/status topic. As you can see I have two devices that report this type (northFloods and southFloods), one gives the error, the other doesn't. The expected payload is either "ON" or "OFF" Again, they both look fine in the homeseer devices list.
    So what does it mean that "the received value is invalid"?

PS, if I'm posting in the wrong subforum, please move it. I couldn't find a dedicated place for this plugin.
Working...
X