Fibaro Dimmer 2 and scenes - how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Dimmer 2 and scenes - how to

Now the beta driver supports triggering of scenes from Fibaro dimmer 2, can anyone help me set them up please?

I've never used them before due to this support not being available so a complete novice.

I can create a scene in Homeseer and get that to control devices but how do I link one of the Fibaro scene triggers (such as triple) click to trigger the event?

Sure it must be obvious but I don't have any experience with scenes.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Its been a while since this beta but I cant see anyone posting about getting the scene controller working. I used this extensively on Vera for overriding motion control and other things, so would be great if someone can post a guide on how to get this to work and use it to trigger events? I am new to Homeseer so still trying to get my head around it.

Thanks

Comment

Hi all

Has anyone got any further with this? I'm in the same position, as I've "upgraded" from a Fibaro HC2 and my existing setup has several rooms where I was using S2 on a Fibaro dimmer to do something more complicated than control a device by association.

Homeseer is supposed to be incredibly flexible and customisable. There must be a way of using the S2 switches for something other than device association?

Comment

Originally posted by bazyr View Post
          Hi all

Has anyone got any further with this? I'm in the same position, as I've "upgraded" from a Fibaro HC2 and my existing setup has several rooms where I was using S2 on a Fibaro dimmer to do something more complicated than control a device by association.

Homeseer is supposed to be incredibly flexible and customisable. There must be a way of using the S2 switches for something other than device association?
          Not with scenes, no

What I do now is to use S2 to trigger events so have one scene per light switch. This could easily be extended to if clicked several times in a second trigger another event etc.

Comment

Working...
          X