ITunes DAAP Player Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITunes DAAP Player Issue

When selecting Artists in the PI Players web page, I found that any Artist Name with special characters will not display their albums. Seems the ampersand, the apostrophe, the plus sign, and the dash are for certain an issue. This may be a known issue but I did not find any references to it in the forums.
    Attached Files

It's fixed in version 3.0.0.30 available here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...88#post1077188

thanks for reporting the problem

Comment

Trying to install - I have the existing plugin disabled but the following errors are in the log:

Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Install/Update of package iTunes DAAP failed.
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Error Installation of package iTunes DAAP failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Error Copying source to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ITUNES_DAAP.exe, detailed error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ITUNES_DAAP.exe' because it is being used by another process.
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ITUNES_DAAP.exe
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Installing package iTunes DAAP
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Using local file: iTunesDAAP_3-0-0-30.zip
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Downloading update: iTunes DAAP
      Jan-16 4:07:13 PM Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

Nevermind - the error was accurate in that the process had to be manually killed. All good.

Comment

Working...
        X