Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Feature Request] Event Triggers based on IH page/screen

@Spud,
    if there is a way you can put this in I'd really appreciate it.

There is a HUGE GAP in IH this can fill... IH doesn't have a way to timeout/force the Dashboard back to the default/home screen. When using IH on a wall mounted tablet, that means the screen is 'stuck' where ever the last person left it. This sux. I want to set a timeout of 90 seconds, so when the screen is changed away from the default/home dashboard screen, it will go back to that screen.

thx!

the IH API doesn't provide a way to know what screen/dashboard is currently open, so I can't implement such a trigger.

However, there is already an action to go to a specific dashboard, so if you can detect that no one is currently using the tablet by another way you could use this action to go back to home screen.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      the IH API doesn't provide a way to know what screen/dashboard is currently open, so I can't implement such a trigger.

However, there is already an action to go to a specific dashboard, so if you can detect that no one is currently using the tablet by another way you could use this action to go back to home screen.
      Gotcha. Would be great if you (and others from this forum) would put in feature requests into the IH Support ticket system. Having you request features, as a plugin developer who brings them revenue, should have more weight.

They REALLY need to add this to the API

Comment

Working...
      X