Current Cost 3P is great, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Cost 3P is great, but...

Is there any way I can access the data its logging? The charts are great but only seem to work for the main clamp, but I have 9 different clamps with 9 different readings. It does split it out on the daily and hourly tables but I'd like to be able to access the data captured directly if possible via ODBC, OLEDB, ADODB or whatever programatic method is available?

Originally posted by GEN View Post
    Is there any way I can access the data its logging? The charts are great but only seem to work for the main clamp, but I have 9 different clamps with 9 different readings. It does split it out on the daily and hourly tables but I'd like to be able to access the data captured directly if possible via ODBC, OLEDB, ADODB or whatever programatic method is available?
    If you are referring to the plugin I wrote then all of the data is written to an SQLite DB in your HS directory called cc.db3, you are free to query that as you see fit. Charts are available in the plugin by calling into the functions exposed in the documentation for the other sensors however the web pages as you see are just for the main sensor 0 which is usually the whole house sensor.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      If you are referring to the plugin I wrote then all of the data is written to an SQLite DB in your HS directory called cc.db3, you are free to query that as you see fit. Charts are available in the plugin by calling into the functions exposed in the documentation for the other sensors however the web pages as you see are just for the main sensor 0 which is usually the whole house sensor.
      That's just perfect! Found it, opened it and working on it. Thanks again for a great plugin and support!

Comment

Working...
      X