Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aeon stick, neccessary ffor ZEE operation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aeon stick, neccessary ffor ZEE operation?

is it necessary to have the AEON stick inserted, to the ZEE, for the ZEE to control devices?
    I thought the ZEE could do it itself, but does not seem to be able to do so??
    just curious
    thanks

It's needed if you want to control Z-Wave devices. The "stick" is the transmitter/receiver for Z-Wave communications.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

thanks for reply.
      ONE other questin -
      I'm getting the hang of this, and installed the android application (I know that's a different thread, but relates to this)
      CAN you start the HsTouch android, but NOT have it remember username/p;assword, wnen exiting/ for security reasons?

Comment

Here I left my Aeon Z-Wave stick off (not plugged in) for a few days. I do today though have it plugged in. I set up one device a few days back and then I disabled it for the time being. (such that it is plugged in but disabled right now).
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
        X