Bobcat support yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat support yet?

I just installed your plugin this evening. It works MUCH better than the HS plugin.

I noticed in an old thread that you don't support Bobcats. Has that changed? Do you support them now? (If the answer is in one of the threads, I apologize. I looked but couldn't find any information about it.)

Bobcat support yet?

Yes DC, Bobcat temperature, light, and humidity units are supported. I have only tested the temperature unit but the L and H should work without issue.

It's in the pinned release notes

Comment

I have a Celcius bobcat, but it shows the temperature followed by an F. It isn't a major problem, I can parse it in a script and replace it with a C string, but would be nice if this was done natively Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelD View Post
        I have a Celcius bobcat, but it shows the temperature followed by an F. It isn't a major problem, I can parse it in a script and replace it with a C string, but would be nice if this was done natively Thanks
        Hi Michael,
        I didn't realize they made a Celsius bobcat when I wrote the plugin. I should have added a setting in the config to choose between the two. The Ocelot doesn't know the difference it just portrays the value. I will add that to the list. I plan to get back on the plugin in a couple months after I finish 3 large projects. Until then you will need to use your scripting work around.

Bruce

Comment

That's great, thank you

Comment

Working...
          X