www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > User Interface Plug-ins > User Interface Discussion > ImperiHome Plug-in (3P)

Old July 15th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Seer Deluxe

Plugin Not updating Imperihome with new devices - without multiple tries

This has been a problem since day 1 of using the plugin. I've been using IH for 2 years on Vera, and never ever had a problem with a lag time to update the devices when I added new ones.

Please clarify exactly what needs to happen to get the refresh to occur?

It has taken me several cache rebuilds and forced IH refreshes to get it to work.

thx
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:10 AM

a cache rebuild and then a reload from the IH app is enough to make new devices appear. (most of the time the cache rebuild is not even necessary)
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Seer Deluxe

Gotcha. When the device status updates, is it direct to Homeseer or does the plugin respond?
About 30% of the time the devices do not update status.. Even when I'm on the LAN.
I'm wondering if there is a way to debug when it happens?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:02 AM

the IH app polls the plugin for status values every X seconds (X being the refresh rate configured in IH), the plugin responds with the most up to date status values it has.

to debug, set the log level to Trace, and you will see the JSON data that is being sent.