Schlage FE599 Lever Lock Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage FE599 Lever Lock Error

I'm trying to access the root on my lock through HS3 Pro and getting this error:

Dec-04 7:01:54 AM Warning Plugin Z-Wave is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Dec-04 7:01:39 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Dec-04 7:01:39 AM Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I've tried and removed the batteries of my lock and still not happy..Also rebooted my Z-Net and HS3 and still no go..

Any advice??

Hi,
    I just saw this on my be369 lock and I'm not sure if the zwave has stopped working within the lock or its an issue with Hs3. So for now I've killed the zwave part of it, removed the batteries reprogrammed the users in the lock and that part is working fine. I was wondering if the HS3 part was struggling to see the lock and the response is normal because it cant see it. Also my lock was a big part of my network and I lost a lot of neighbor support and had to do some optimization to get things working.

Stuart

Also it would be interesting to know the failure rate of the locks to help in troublshooting this.

Comment

I can not even add/change users to the root. After I get these errors, the Zwave tab disappears.

Stuart...Have you tried to remove and readding the lock to your network? I think this will be my next move on my lock..

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
        Hi,
        Also it would be interesting to know the failure rate of the locks to help in troublshooting this.

Sorry to hear about your issues. I cannot speak to overall failure rates, but I have been using this lock since late 2009 (with HS2 and HS3) and I have had no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpmyster View Post
          I'm trying to access the root on my lock through HS3 Pro and getting this error:

Dec-04 7:01:54 AM Warning Plugin Z-Wave is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
          Dec-04 7:01:39 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          Dec-04 7:01:39 AM Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I've tried and removed the batteries of my lock and still not happy..Also rebooted my Z-Net and HS3 and still no go..

Any advice??
          I would recommend disabling then re-enabling your Z-Wave plugin as the plugin is in an invalid state.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I finally fixed my issue..I had to disassociate my lock to my network then re-add it as a new node. Since then things have been back to normal. Only thing is I have the old node number and all the child showing in my Device Management.

Comment

Well I guess I wasnt as lucky. I moved the znet to within a foot of the lock. Added it back to the system but no good. It has trouble after a while and at times I cannot connect to it. Batteries are brand new. The lock still functions fine with its codes and locking mechanism, its just the rf side of it that has dropped out.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
              X